The Jacksons Variety Show

JichaelMackson

Proud Member
I've recently seen all 12 episodes and I was pleasantly surprised to see live versions of songs like 'style of life, "living together", " can't quit your love" and "blues away" among others. Although I'm not 100% sure it was actually live, perhaps new vocals were prerecorded for the shows?
I also loved all the dance routines which showed lots variety and mannerisms later came back in his solo work.

Also Janet was all but shy (I read she was quite shy when she was young), perhaps because she was among her family.
It was fun to see Rebbie Jackson among the other family members. I always felt like she was left out of it.

Was this a popular tv show back in the day? Was it aired on a big network, primetime?

I've recently seen all 12 episodes and I was pleasantly surprised to see live versions of songs like 'style of life, "living together", " can't quit your love" and "blues away" among others. Although I'm not 100% sure it was actually live, perhaps new vocals were prerecorded for the shows?
I also loved all the dance routines which showed lots variety and mannerisms later came back in his solo work.

Also Janet was all but shy (I read she was quite shy when she was young), perhaps because she was among her family.
It was fun to see Rebbie Jackson among the other family members. I always felt like she was left out of it.

Was this a popular tv show back in the day? Was it aired on a big network, primetime?

Definitely prerecorded vocals or simply alternate mixes. They should release full studio versions, they sound great !

Back