Sycamore Valley Ranch Flipbook

Happy they made a flip book about ranch, but they should’ve mentioned Michael once owned the property and the idea of constructing the train station.

Thanks for the flipbook. wow. neverland was really beautiful. i think looking at it person would be 5 times better. i really hope one day a fan buy it. we can only hope and pray that nothing will happen to it. but the longer it sit makes it more difficult because if no one buy it's gonna probably gonna be buy from someone who gonna turn it in to something else what it really didn't meant to be.

oh well. due to the stuff that happen last year and everything in the past. i don't think anyone would wanna deal with it because of the bad things with it while we know it wasn't but you know others may not feel that way.

there's nothing we can do. good luck to a fan who may buy it or someone who not a fan and keep it like Michael want it.

in someways i feel neverland should go because it left Michael so many bad memories then from looking at it it like, this is a beautiful place i hope something can be done with it. way to beautiful to pass up. (if you have the money.)

Michael want it to be a children's hospital later on before all that stuff happen. Michael sprit lives there. because from seeing it everybody knows that was Michael place. either that or they been living under a rock all these years.

PoP;4286443 said:
Happy they made a flip book about ranch, but they should’ve mentioned Michael once owned the property and the idea of constructing the train station.

I agree. Michael wanted it the train station. the train station was build later on. i'm pretty sure we all know this place was Michael's if not they been living under a rock.

Michael had a great taste and imagination. don't think we getting any of that any time soon.

Back