Back after a long spell

Rhilo

Proud Member
Life got in the way and I stopped visiting most forums until now, and if there's one thing I realized during the lock down is that I never stopped loving and missing Michael. So, hey :no:

Rhilo;4286680 said:
Life got in the way and I stopped visiting most forums until now, and if there's one thing I realized during the lock down is that I never stopped loving and missing Michael. So, hey :no:

Welcome back. This is a great place to find some distraction during the lockdown. Look around in the 2000 Watts section: depending on when you visited there the last time, you may find a few things you haven’t seen or heard yet, or at least not in this quality. There’s also a coronavirus thread in Anything Goes, should you feel like talking about it. :)

Thanks for the welcome, it's kinda sad to see that a lot of people from back then are no longer here.

Thanks for the welcome, it's kinda sad to see that a lot of people from back then are no longer here.

Hello! welcome! it happens. like you said life get in the way. most people are on social media now then forums nowadays.

Hello! welcome! it happens. like you said life get in the way. most people are on social media now then forums nowadays.

That's true, but I have this sinking feel that Michael's becoming a distant memory with every passing year. All the terrible press and accusations in the last few years have not made it any easier.

That's true, but I have this sinking feel that Michael's becoming a distant memory with every passing year. All the terrible press and accusations in the last few years have not made it any easier.

That's not true. Michael gain more fans last year. his music been playing a lot and his accounts been getting more followers. lots of positive stuff about Michael been coming out. so Michael isn't an distant memory. fans been doing get togethers etc. fans also been doing projects and challenges.

so yeah. nothing much change except more fans has move on to social media.

Hi!!! I used to be a member from a while ago! I remembered your name lol I’ve been trying to see if anyone from back then has been around...but I haven’t found anyone. I’m glad you’re back!!!

DangerousPirate88;4286698 said:
Hi!!! I used to be a member from a while ago! I remembered your name lol I’ve been trying to see if anyone from back then has been around...but I haven’t found anyone. I’m glad you’re back!!!

:hello: what was your username back then?

Hi Rhilo, I am still here. I left awhile as well. Glad you are back.
g

I took a long spell away from here beginning in August/September 2018 and I came back a couple weeks ago. Good to see you back.

Welcome back! I may not be on here or on social media that much anymore but I’m still loving and supporting Michael as much as ever! NEVER going anywhere when it comes to that!! ”I am forever”... ❤️ Still miss Michael SO MUCH!!! Whenever I hear his voice, be it singing, speaking or laughing I could still instantly cry because I realize HOW MUCH I miss him every time. 😢 I’m glad that others still love Michael too! I have never heard Michael on the radio as much as during the past year! They play his songs every day, sometimes twice a day! I’ve often thanked them for playing his music and get a really nice reply back every time! 👍🏻❤️ One of the radio hosts is a Michael fan too and just recently listed him as his favorite artist. Those who love Michael know the truth and no greedy gold diggers will ever be able to change that. As I’ve kept saying: ”Our love is stronger than their hate!” 💪🏻❤️ I was shopping last week and this one teenage guy who was walking by was blasting Michael’s Motown solo songs on his phone while walking! 👍🏻😍 Michael will never be just a distant memory! He will live on forever in our hearts! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Back