1 Year....

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
I have officially been on here for a year

when i join this site it was because Leaving Neverland mockumentary and to get news about it before anyone did.

i been here for a year and i'll say my stay was okay. not the best but okay.

when i first join i was new to the site and didn't know any better how use and do things. i still have trouble using things and doing things on this site due to my disabilities.

but i thank everyone who has help me. bless you thank very much.

i already told about myself last year so since it been a year i'm gonna tell myself about my self again.

I been an MJ fan about 20 something years. i didn't found MJ my own i found MJ from my mother who is also a MJ fan for about 40 something years. i wouldn't say i'm a MJ expert BUT she is! she been a huge fan her whole life since she was a child. she was there with him the Thriller era and when he first moonwalked on stage on Motown 25. she wasn't really around the Off The Wall era because she was born year before it was release. so her era would mostly be the Thriller era she loves Michael so much. she was one those fans who put Michael posters on her walls. hahahaha. :laughing:

she support things that Michael supports. when my mother was a child her mother which is my grandmother who pass away last year. (may she r.i.p bless her.) she use to always buy my mother MJ stuff. Michael is my mom first love. and i find that totally adorable.

when i was little she use to always play Michael music around me and tell everything about him. like "why his skin was white." i didn't realize years later that she raise me to become a Soldiers Of L.O.V.E or some people called it now Moonwalker except Michael didn't like that name. i would say i "hate" my mom for making me one. :tongue:

Michael has a lot of songs i like from him. my mom favorite is Human Nature. i like Smooth Criminal. which explains my username.

Michael is basically apart of our family when a MJ song comes on you have turn it up for my mom. if my mom made a playlist is would be mostly some MJ songs. i got that from her because that's how my playlist is. i basically call Michael my stepfather because when you think about he kind of is. :laughing:

when Michael passed the whole family called her. she cried for days like a baby. it had to be one of the saddest days in history for every MJ fan. i was sad and shock too. but my mom. you get the idea. me and her will never forget that day. she even remembers ever details that happen on that day. it's really break my heart.

i find sick that almost 11 years after Michael passing that their digging up lies and old info that been already been taken care of. what they doing is disgusting. my mom says that in her heart that Michael would never do anything like that. and i agree with her. people need to look at the facts instead looking at the media which is a bunch of lies just like Michael said alot of times. Michael is innocent and always was. everyone has their own opinions but true fans know Michael was sweet kindhearted man who deal with a lot in his whole life. nobody saying if Michael did do a crime he shouldn't get in trouble for it because we not saying that. we just saying Michael is innocent and he never did anything. the only crime he did was having a big heart and helping the world. which he did do.

i should say i proud to be apart of this community or like Michael calls it his family and i'm very glad my mom raise me with him. even though some fans make us seem nuts.

i should point out my mom doesn't use social media. i use social media the most but i'm not the very active type. so i guess you can say i share this account with her if you look at the username just she won't use this account at all.

i should also point out i'm a person with depression and mental disabilities so somethings i don't understand get confused and upset easily so please be patience and easy on me.

PS: i should also point out my mom has many pictures of Michael too. stuff she had since she was a child. it's so adorable.

PSS: i'm not sure what's my favorite era is. all Michael eras were great but if had to choose it probably would be the Thriller BAD eras. it's something about those two eras that will always a big thing in Michael career. you also count Off The Wall and ones when he was with his brothers. but you get what i'm saying.

PSSS:i have some favorite Michael outfits but my favorite has to be his Smooth Criminal outfit. it's something about Michael in suits and his "gangsters" outfits i like about him. i don't know. i guess cause he look pretty sharp in them.

Back