Writing a Fan Fiction

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
I been writing fan fictions for years but never ever wrote one about a real person expect myself. that being said. i'm thinking about writing my first fan fiction with Michael in it.

that being said, i need help doing this.

mostly my stories are clean sweet natured family friendly stories. the problem is i'm not sure how to do Michael. i know his character but i'm trying to figure out like how?

not only that but me putting his friends and family members involved? different eras. i need some help here.

also my stories would be more cartoon like so anything in real life probably won't happen in these stories because they not real all made up etc.

for example, let's said Michael blew up a balloon got on top on it and flew away on it. those how my stories would be like.

so if anyone willing to help me either pm me or leave your thought here.

i'm very excited to write my first Michael Jackson fan fic.

if i'm brave enough i may post it here for others to enjoy.

r.i.p michael bless you.

thank you and stay blessed.

PS: my stories maybe on the rated PG or PG13 level sometimes due to Michael life and all but other than that. they mostly would be on the rated G level.

Last edited:
You can do him in anyway you want, it can be either in-character or any type on how you see him. I also have some stories on other MJfiction sites that are also kid friendly as well especially with him as a little kid along with his brothers as the Jackson 5. I had made up some characters years ago three girls and they are good friends of them too and they go in different adventures.

If you like, I can help you in anyway I can.

I wrote stories myself containing Michael or related to Michael. I wrote some, but unfinished that are +18, so I can’t post them here because of the rules and have to follow em’. But I can soften those up to reduce the rating.

Back