Michael's fingerprint

Rhilo

Proud Member
Hi, does anyone have a clear pic of Mike's fingerprint/ fingerprints?

Hi, does anyone have a clear pic of Mike's fingerprint/ fingerprints?

Do you have the pendant? (I don't know if it's really his though.....). There seem to be different versions around too- an original one and a more recent version which looks like a bad copy. (You can find them using google image search. Occasionally on ebay but expensive.)

Do you have the pendant? (I don't know if it's really his though.....). There seem to be different versions around too- an original one and a more recent version which looks like a bad copy. (You can find them using google image search. Occasionally on ebay but expensive.)

No, I don't have it sadly and even a clear photo of that would be good. What I see online isn't clear enough and yes, that bad copy looks nothing like the original.

Rhilo;4289499 said:
No, I don't have it sadly and even a clear photo of that would be good. What I see online isn't clear enough and yes, that bad copy looks nothing like the original.

Kent Twitchell took some very detailed photographs of MJ’s hands for that mural they planned in 1990 or so. I just checked, the copies in my collection aren’t high-res, but maybe you can find better ones somewhere.

ScreenOrigami;4289500 said:
Kent Twitchell took some very detailed photographs of MJ’s hands for that mural they planned in 1990 or so. I just checked, the copies in my collection aren’t high-res, but maybe you can find better ones somewhere.

I think the high res. ones have fingertape :( Now we know why...:)

I think the high res. ones have fingertape :( Now we know why...:)

I was thinking of this one, but this is the best resolution that I have:

HWQdfeV.jpg

^^ Here's the same photo (of his left hand) in a higher resolution; and the fingertaped one (his right hand) from the same photoshoot:

2143x2308px (Click to enlarge)

Last edited:
Just a question.... why on earth do you want pictures of his fingerprint??? That's creepy af!

Back