Where is this photo from?

Wasn't it part of the live Don't Stop Till You Get Enough choreography? Maybe it's shown in the Number One documentary snippets we have. The moonwalk was done first in Motown 25 though !

You must have never seen the album cover of The Jacksons Live. Elvis did that in Jailhouse Rock though.
60d5643723eb9713b3688aead2626fae8751404b.jpg

Wasn't it part of the live Don't Stop Till You Get Enough choreography? Maybe it's shown in the Number One documentary snippets we have. The moonwalk was done first in Motown 25 though !

This exact Toe Stand is not shown in "The One" but a different one is.

Photo is sourced from a Triumph Tour show in 1981, he did it just after a spin.

Oh lol, the back cover, I guess my brain never connected the dots but then again I haven't touched that album physically in over a decade so I forgot the photo was there. Either way that's really cool! Now for some footage !

Alright I watched it on YouTube, of course his feet are not on screen lol but it looked neat!

Michael been doing the toe stand for years. he been doing a lot of things since the others eras. we tend to forget. that's why it's important to listen, read, and watch Michael/Jacksons early albums and concerts.

Last edited:
Back