Watch Michael Jackson's Final Interview While Recording New Music With Will.i.am (2006)

Elton-Cetera

Proud Member
Watch Michael Jackson's Final Interview While Recording New Music With Will.i.am (2006)

Final interview? As in “final interview on video”? Because he sure did a few after that. Off the top of my head the Ebony interview in 2007 and the ABC interview in 2008.

I wish he never came back to America and stayed in Ireland.

Though I have little to no interest in will.i.am, I am very curious to hear the James Brown tribute song, "Miss You." Knowing Michael's love for James, that one's got to be a tearjerker.

Though I have little to no interest in will.i.am, I am very curious to hear the James Brown tribute song, "Miss You." Knowing Michael's love for James, that one's got to be a tearjerker.

I'm kinda hoping for a JB styled funk song, the title doesn't promise that though

I gave up hoping to hear what they recorded. I'm sure there's some stuff that's pretty close to finished.

The 90's saw Teddy Riley, 00's saw Jerkins, I was expecting will.i.am to be the next producer that MJ gravitated to for an album.

Wish we could get clarity on what is complete. Too many contradictions to come to a conclusion

Back