This is just sad

Robbsaber01

Proud Member
This guy had 5 PRO BAD TOUR CONCERTS........never watched the tapes and THREW THEM AWAY :( This should be illegal. Just reading that hurts lol.

This guy had 5 PRO BAD TOUR CONCERTS........never watched the tapes and THREW THEM AWAY :( This should be illegal. Just reading that hurts lol.

Jesus ****ing Christ that does hurt. Another one for the lost media pile... :(

Now I sure am depressed, holy shit, I just can’t believe it, I don’t want to believe it. This is a sin

Press F to pay respects :(

*EDIT* Wait, they had Leeds AND Liverpool, on tape? Damn, I'm outraged

Last edited:
Don’t believe everything you read. Especially when it comes to Michael Jackson.

BS. She just "threw" the tapes away, knowing the huge star MJ is? Why not better try to sell them on ebay? It doesn't matter if you know that what you have is rare or not. Selling is better than throwing away an MJ live tape.

BS. She just "threw" the tapes away, knowing the huge star MJ is? Why not better try to sell them on ebay? It doesn't matter if you know that what you have is rare or not. Selling is better than throwing away an MJ live tape.

I just cant imagine someone throwing away not 1, not 2, not 3, but 5 MJ concerts. I refuse to believe this. Selling them makes so much more sense. Those are some of the best concerts on that tour.

They either really did discard gold in its most precious form, or is just saying that she threw them away because they sold them, or because they still have them, so no one bothers them about it. I have a feeling it's the latter

We don't know if this true or not. it seem like a troll just to bother MJ fans. i'm not buying it.

What do most of the comments say? i'm not gonna look because i'm not really the one for the comments section.

tenor.gif

I hope that isn't true.

They either really did discard gold in its most precious form, or is just saying that she threw them away because they sold them, or because they still have them, so no one bothers them about it. I have a feeling it's the latter

Or maybe just claiming to have had 5 shows, but never really had any... - Some lie just to be more interesting...

How would someone have 5 shows on tape? - Sounds strange that MJ should allow people to take the tapes. - if it's pro, it must have been an employee?

I really do not hope anyone could be stupid enough to just throw away 5 MJ tapes. - It could have been sold og given to a fan... makes no sense..

I'm skeptical about this. Remember that on the internet anyone can say anything

"Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual"

MJ, Tabloid Junkie

You don’t just own pro shot videos of unreleased MJ shows without knowing that they’re worth something. Where would the person have them from in the first place? It’s not something you find on a flea market.

Just another attention seeker, if you ask me.

Ok can someone explain to me what is going on?

I just cant imagine someone throwing away not 1, not 2, not 3, but 5 MJ concerts. I refuse to believe this.
Well, if you're aiming for publicity impact...

... or some kind of attention seeking

Sounds like a lot of rubbish to me. Besides, don’t the record companies/the Estate have all the concert footage anyway? Not like it’s lost forever.

Snek;4292211 said:
Sounds like a lot of rubbish to me. Besides, don’t the record companies/the Estate have all the concert footage anyway? Not like it’s lost forever.

That's obvious. Thing is, if "normal" people have some rare tapes then there's a higher chance of them leaking on the Internet.

That's obvious. Thing is, if "normal" people have some rare tapes then there's a higher chance of them leaking on the Internet.
But some people are just unaware of the sheer value of their tapes (like the Hoffman forum guy, if he actually had them), or are just plain selfish, so new footage is so difficult to seek out these days

But some people are just unaware of the sheer value of their tapes (like the Hoffman forum guy, if he actually had them), or are just plain selfish, so new footage is so difficult to seek out these days

I also talked about that in my first comment. If you don't need some Michael Jackson VHS tapes, and don't know if they're rare or not, just sell them for $10 each on ebay. That makes more sense than just throwing them away.

I also talked about that in my first comment. If you don't need some Michael Jackson VHS tapes, and don't know if they're rare or not, just sell them for $10 each on ebay. That makes more sense than just throwing them away.
Exactly, there could have even been a crowdfunding for all these tapes (biggest crowdfunding yet), if this source does not leak the footage for free, but now that ain't possible :/

Back