Thread: Please put my mind at ease and debunk the ten "points" made by this article?

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Please put my mind at ease and debunk the ten "points" made by this article?

I am not sure if I am allowed to post this, but I would like some help debunking the ten "facts" that this article presents.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...se-allegations

I am sorry if this has been discussed before, or these have been debunked many times, but I have forgotten a lot of details about the trials and am spending my evening reading up on them. The one I really don't like is about the drawings, but they are all absolutely disgusting and undoubtedly false- but I need someone to please take the time to quickly debunk. Sorry if this post is a mess, guys, it's just I am feeling quite upset after reading this.

I know that their first point is very incorrect because I believe that Mike never shared a bed with a child, from everything I have read and watched.
    You're a Pretty Young Thing, The Lady In My Life, my Girlfriend, and I want you to Give In To Me until the Break Of Dawn because You Rock My World.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredOverdrive5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,236 Times in 1,151 Posts

Default Re: Please put my mind at ease and debunk the ten "points" made by this article?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I am not sure if I am allowed to post this, but I would like some help debunking the ten "facts" that this article presents.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...se-allegations

I am sorry if this has been discussed before, or these have been debunked many times, but I have forgotten a lot of details about the trials and am spending my evening reading up on them. The one I really don't like is about the drawings, but they are all absolutely disgusting and undoubtedly false- but I need someone to please take the time to quickly debunk. Sorry if this post is a mess, guys, it's just I am feeling quite upset after reading this.

I know that their first point is very incorrect because I believe that Mike never shared a bed with a child, from everything I have read and watched.
    Easy. Here you go.

https://medium.com/@meanmachine829/1...e-93d461833978
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ScreenOrigami For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Please put my mind at ease and debunk the ten "points" made by this article?

Quote Originally Posted by ScreenOrigami View Post
    Thank you so much! I knew that none of this could be true, I just couldn't find the info myself because of how I was when I made this post.
    You're a Pretty Young Thing, The Lady In My Life, my Girlfriend, and I want you to Give In To Me until the Break Of Dawn because You Rock My World.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredOverdrive5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,236 Times in 1,151 Posts

Thank you so much! I knew that none of this could be true, I just couldn't find the info myself because of how I was when I made this post.
    You’re welcome. I always tell people to take that Vanity Fair article to the police if they think it proves anything.
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ScreenOrigami For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 473
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,052 Times in 767 Posts

Michael did sleep with children. but it was a loving way not a bad way.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

That article has inaccuracy. Orth for example didn't get the idea that MJ slept in a bed with Jordan
    30 days in a row from Gutierrez. She got it from Larry Feldman who deposed Gary Hearne MJ's driver.
    Gary clarified in 2016 that

This one has detailed rebuttal and factual

122 reasons why Vanity Fair's 10 facts are not facts at all - but bold-faced lies, half-truths, innuendos and outright nonsense -

https://www.docdroid.net/jGB8tf9/van...22-reasons-pdf

9. The Following User Says Thank You to redfrog For This Useful Post: