New documentry about the Wade Robson Scam

Thijzzz;4294722 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJOUOYWWE6I

Don't know if it belongs here but it's a must watch!

Is there any new information? I don’t feel like hearing about this guy anymore, unless it’s something we don’t already know.

EDIT: I also think, 2000 Watts is supposed to be a place for Michael’s work. This Wade dude is creeping in through all the cracks, like the cockroach he is. :D Maybe better post this in discussions or trials & tribulations?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

ScreenOrigami;4294763 said:
I’m watching it right now. This is different! Whole timeline of Robson, neatly organized, with all kinds of video footage from his TV appearances. Highly recommended! :)

And it’s not about LN, but about the time leading up to the first allegations.

Timelines are very important in court-cases and I think the way this makes a timeline of Wade is such a good idea. I mean surely any rational judge will look at the timeline and then try and add-up if the accusations have any credibility. In MJ's case they won't, nobody can be in two places at once which is why i am expecting the case to go in the estates favour. Most fans know Michael hardly spent time at Neverland so the idea that he "abused" Wade hundreds of times for years is laughable.

When videos get taken down for copyright reasons it usually says that.

Maybe it wasn't fully ready to be released yet and there is or will be a new upload?
Does anyone remember the exact name of film?
The channel had some random google user name I think.

Last edited:
Saw this thread before and intended to watch the video later (just needed to gather some strength to tolerate Robson again) and now it's gone. Oh well.

Last edited:
Electro;4294924 said:
When videos get taken down for copyright reasons it usually says that.

Maybe it wasn't fully ready to be released yet and there is or will be a new upload?
Does anyone remember the exact name of film?
The channel had some random google user name I think.

Yeah, it was “Never Everland by Other Side of the Moon”, and you’re right about the copyright claim. It usually says that.

Lightbringer;4295124 said:
[video=youtube;hPuInXh7Nr0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPuInXh7Nr0[/video]

I watched this several hours ago and it shows footage that I have never seen and it makes that low life scum look like the lying bitch that he is. His OWN words are used against him in ways that I’ve never seen before. This video VERY informative and adds additional information to show what a deceptive cretin Wade is. It is worth watching if you can resist the urge to slap the @#$ out of this revolting and cowardly scumbag. To think that this coward would never have had the nerve to do this if Michael was alive, makes me want to vomit.

Btw, I just went back to You Tube to see if the video was still there. It is still available and that was about 3 minutes ago.

Last edited:
I'm a bit late to this thread, but I just looked and that link still works as of now. I'm saving the video just in case it gets taken down again.

Back