I owe the mjjc and others a huge...apology...

miss rose

Proud Member
Dear MJJC ,

During the winter of 2019 i had wrote a fanfic. It was a VERY offensive one about Michael Jackson. It was meant to vent out my own unwise, near sighted, selfish feelings toward him. I should NEVER have wrote such a thing. It's probably the reason why some of the fan members on here have to keep their mj integrity by not talking to me, i don't blame you.

As for the others that i'm apologizing to, those would happen to my VERY special friends on here who have worked very very hard to help me through some tuff times. I cannot, begin to imagine how deeply i must have shocked and tore your hearts out with that story...:cry::cry: I am, very, very, very sorry. But the most hurt victim of them is the Man in heaven, looking down on all of this, mj.
:angel: Michael , i don't know if God can give you the strength to forgive me, but if he can...i'm very, very humbled by that. If my friends who have helped are not able to forgive me...:cry::cry: i understand... BUT, please do forgive me, i need all of you. You have shown me a world of possibilities that i will, NEVER ever forget...

Yours truly,

miss rose

I'm not sure what you did but it's time to let it go. you made a mistake and you said that you are sorry. it's time to move on. I didn't see the fanfiction you made so I can't say what you did.

whatever you did i'm pretty sure Michael has forgave you. it's time to let go an enjoy the community.

Thank you NatureCriminal...
I'm glad that people accept my apology.

Thank you NatureCriminal...
I'm glad that people accept my apology.

My advice is to be careful what you post and if your story has things that may offend others please put a warning on them so people will know. these stories are fiction so if people do get offend by them I find that kind of silly.

we all know Michael was a good man it's just make believe. some people get offend by everything nowadays.

May I ask how was it offensive?? It was just a fanfic.. whatever you wrote, even if it was male pregnancy.. still just a fanfic.. i hope those people who dont talk to you over it can understand that at the end of the day, we love the same man and thats all that matters..

Back