Brad Buxer/Michael Prince Zoom Call, 6/25/20

AlwaysThere

Proud Member
So, today Brad Buxer and Michael Prince held a Zoom call with an interviewer who asked them a series of pre-submitted questions. I sadly wasn’t able to attend, and (as of now) it seems that no one was able to record it, but those who attended said it was full of enjoyment and knowledge.

Was anyone there? If so, anything you can share with us?

Wow. Was there any talk about unreleased tracks? Like Adore You, Rocker ...

I was there. There was talk of two unreleased songs one was called Colourblind and the other called Rich Girl. Colourblind went to another act as Michael Prince played a clip of it (Not MJ's vocals but could clearly hear it was meant for Michael) Brad also spoke about writing Stranger in Moscow and various other things. It was pretty cool listening to both there story's.

I was there.

How? Was the actual zoom call made available?

Anyway, Brad Sundberg will upload all his interviews with Buxer, Forger, Porcaro, Vibberts etc.. Everyday he's gonna share a one of them at 09:07am (NYC time) on youtube & co.

How? Was the actual zoom call made available?

Anyway, Brad Sundberg will upload all his interviews with Buxer, Forger, Porcaro, Vibberts etc.. Everyday he's gonna share a one of them at 09:07am (NYC time) on youtube & co.

The link was posted on a facebook group.

Fuzball;4295650 said:
[video=youtube;yh1SKzKmzbU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh1SKzKmzbU[/video]

This is the COOLEST. I hope Brad keeps these going on a periodic basis overtime. He’s asking all the best questions, and he and Brian seem like such fun guys. I really hope to make it to an in-person seminar one of these days!

AlwaysThere;4295659 said:
This is the COOLEST. I hope Brad keeps these going on a periodic basis overtime. He’s asking all the best questions, and he and Brian seem like such fun guys. I really hope to make it to an in-person seminar one of these days!

Let’s discuss that series over in Brad Sundberg’s thread. I think this one here is for Brad Buxer’s Zoom sessions. :D

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/129004-Brad-Sundberg-Seminars-Making-Music-With-Michael-Jackson/page59?p=4295651#post4295651

Last edited:
Back