She Drives Me Wild or Can't Let Her Get Away?

She Drives Me Wild or Can't Let Her Get Away?

• Total voters
She drives me wild is basically TWYMMF part 2, I love it's lyrics
"Black jeans
And a turtleneck sweater
I know the girl is fakin'
'Cause I've seen her look better"

Really macho, great nasty delivery as well. Underrated track.

CLHGA has a fantastic beat and feels thematically perhaps related to Who is It. it also reminds me a bit of "get on the floor" with MJ's scatting vocals at the end and also in it's beat.

I love both tracks dearly and I can't pick one over the other.

I actually don't like either of them, to be honest. ~ducks rotten tomatoes~

She Drives Me Wild for sure ? Love the beat, love the lyrics and the rap is amazing too.

I definitely like She Drives Me Wild, especially the second half of the so g. But Can’t Let Her Get Away just slaps so hard the WHOLE song, just absolutely amazing. And the ad libs at the end just sends it!

I am not a fan of either song, but I can bare listening to Can't Let Her Get Away. I absolutely can't stand She Drives Me Wild.

I Can't Let Her Get Away. She Drives Me Wild is OK. The Rap definitely wasn't needed

They are the tracks I've skipped since 91. If I had to choose I'd take she's driving me wild. There's more chance I let Jam finish and wasn't fast enough to go to keep it in the closet, and let the car horns ride a bit through

I never understood why both those songs are so disliked by fans. I can only think of the lyrics because the beats and terrific.

Back