Do you think MJs kids have asked individuals privately to hear unreleased songs?

Dilan

Proud Member
I’ve always wondered, are the kids interested enough to hear unheard things seek out to ask individuals like will.i.am, redone, Matt forger, Michael Prince etc. for a private listen? I think they have probably heard, seen everything the estate has because that’s easy access and wouldn’t take much effort. But I’m wondering in terms of other things that aren’t in the estates possession.

Doubt it. The kids are not greedy and entitled like the way most fans are

i am pretty sure the kids didn't and still don't see MJ as the superstar KOP. They might be not interested in that.

Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s a very slim chance that they listen their dad’s unreleased work.

I think they wouldn't want to hear it just cuz if it wasn't released, he must've wanted it that way

Someone with Twitter could ask them.

Paris is really into music - being a musician herself - so maybe out of interest she would like to hear what her dad worked on.

But for them I guess he was more a dad than a superstar - King of Pop. So maybe they are not really that interested in unreleased music.

I doubt it but I think the estate should let Paris sing on a unreleased MJ song. Michael Jackson feat Paris Jackson would be amazing.

I doubt Michael’s kids are as obsessed as the fans are in regards to unreleased music. First of all, they have their own careers to worry about. Secondly, Michael was their dad. He wasn’t a worldwide famous entertainer to them.

Who cares...

Obvioulsly you did enough to come into the thread ad make a wonderful and positive reply to it...

Those who does really not care would just skip this thread I guess...

Is it true that LaToya took a Harddrive with unreleased songs from MJs last home? If yes maybe the kids heard unknown music from that hrddrive?! Does the Estate has access to that?

Is it true that LaToya took a Harddrive with unreleased songs from MJs last home? If yes maybe the kids heard unknown music from that hrddrive?! Does the Estate has access to that?

There were so many rumours right after he died. - But I doubt LaToya has a harddrive full of songs. - What could she do with it anyway. She is not allowed to release it. The best thing she could do was to turn the harddrive over to the estate really. When The Estate makes money - Kathrine gets money - and I guess she gives some to the children - also LaToya.

mjfan_93;4296359 said:

Hess;4296381 said:
There were so many rumours right after he died. - But I doubt LaToya has a harddrive full of songs. - What could she do with it anyway. She is not allowed to release it. The best thing she could do was to turn the harddrive over to the estate really. When The Estate makes money - Kathrine gets money - and I guess she gives some to the children - also LaToya.

The HDD story was first mentioned by RollingStone magazine.

Hard drives containing new Michael Jackson songs and unreleased cuts from his ’80s peak were removed from the King of Pop’s estate by sister LaToya after the singer’s death on June 25th, Rolling Stone reports in our new issue, in an in-depth look at the battle between will co-executors and the Jackson family over Michael’s estate. Jackson’s manager Frank DiLeo told RS that there are over 100 songs that remain unreleased, but the hard drives removed from Jackson’s Los Angeles home feature songs Jackson worked on with Akon, Will.i.am and Ne-Yo.

While DiLeo says some of the material was “not up to [Jackson’s] standards,” there were six songs from recent sessions that were potential hits. “I said, ‘Produce them,’ ” DiLeo told Jackson. “And he said, ‘Naw, I’m not ready for you to listen to them.’ ” In the weeks following Jackson’s death, DiLeo says every day brings a new discovery into the singer’s unheard musical vault. “There are a couple of songs we recorded for the Bad album that we had to cut that are just sensational,” DiLeo adds.

Back