Snippet of 7 Digits totally sounds like Skeletons by Stevie Wonder.

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
I'm the only one who hears the resemblance? Not only the bassline but also the synth and the vocal melody. It's eerily similar. What do you think?

listen from 1:17

Yeah there is a strong similarity between the two.

When he sings "It's gettin' ready to shock", there is a background vocal that repeats "SHOCK" and it kinda sounds like Michael to me.

Good spot mate, it's definitely similar, we know how Mike was a fan of Stevie. I love Stevie and Skeletons is a great song, it always makes me think of Die Hard with Argyle in his limo

Good spot mate, it's definitely similar, we know how Mike was a fan of Stevie. I love Stevie and Skeletons is a great song, it always makes me think of Die Hard with Argyle in his limo

Haha Die hard is such a classic movie! Let's settle this debate once and for all. Is Die Hard a Christmas movie or not? :D

Haha Die hard is such a classic movie! Let's settle this debate once and for all. Is Die Hard a Christmas movie or not? :D

How can that even be questioned... of course it's a Christmas movie - and one of the best!!

Interestingly enough, Bryan Loren has stated that D.S sounds very similar to a track he worked on with Michael during the Decade/Dangerous sessions.

DS & Morphine have borrowed elements from a Loren track called "It".

Funny how sometimes unreleased songs from the vault can be heard on songs that have been officially released.

I guess Remember The Time has elements from Tomboy (unreleased 1985).

Is the 7 Digits song on YouTube? I've never heard this short snippet.
No unfortunately. Shana leaked this snippet last year on her Instagram story, but the full song is still not out on the net, which is a shame since it sounds like a cool Jackson-Loren track

No unfortunately. Shana leaked this snippet last year on her Instagram story, but the full song is still not out on the net, which is a shame since it sounds like a cool Jackson-Loren track
hJSyM3F.jpg

i think michael use melodies of different songs he had plan but put them in other songs he did release.

Back