Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ex step-son of MJ, son of Lisa Marie Presley-Benjamin Keough died at the age of 27[*]

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,143 Times in 839 Posts

Default Re: Ex step-son of MJ, son of Lisa Marie Presley-Benjamin Keough died at the age of 27[*]

I guess it's depends what your opinions and beliefs are I always thought they don't care about us was him just singing his own made up thing. i know the song was about injustice etc which is real and still is. I don't know. i guess you and say he was talking about her and her two kids or maybe Michael actually knew he wanted two kids. he could of have two more adopt kids if it wasn't for the fake lies etc.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Ex step-son of MJ, son of Lisa Marie Presley-Benjamin Keough died at the age of 27[*]

Oh god, this is awful. May he RIP.
    "Let's not be alone again. Will you be my partner? I hear a dance starting up. Come."

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fat.headed.rascal View Post
    Do you guys think she'll still publish that book she was working on about Michael?
    She might.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

I wouldn't be surprised if some newspaper tried to say he killed himself because he was abused by MJ too... that'd make a lot of money.
    Please don't give the media ideas. we all know Michael is innocent and if they try to make a story we all know they lying because she already said he never touched her kids any type of way. even her older daughter said he didn't touch her in any kind of way.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon7 View Post
    Yes, I co-sign your post.

I am heartbroken for someone I did not know. But, like you, I know what (major) depression is. The danger of dying through suicide is real, and society often underestimates this. But depression is hard to understand for those who have never been in this dark.

Help means PROFESSIONAL help. Love alone can´t cure mental illness.

Rest in Peace, Benjamin.
    While love can't cure mental illness it can help it. i get a lot of support for my mental illness. if i never did, only god knows where i would be right now.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,219 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    Please don't give the media ideas. we all know Michael is innocent and if they try to make a story we all know they lying because she already said he never touched her kids any type of way. even her older daughter said he didn't touch her in any kind of way.
    Exactly right! I don't think the media will speculate about this....they wouldn't dare....but the MJ haters and trolls might bring it up.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

If MJ trolls and haters bring it up just ignore them. they will find and do anything to make Michael look bad and guilty. it's funny been gone for 11 years and people still hate and lie on this man.

people need lives if all they do is hate and lie on MJ. they don't care who they hurt. as long they hating on Michael it makes them happy.

people who get enjoyment out of that don't belong on this earth. their sick and evil.

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

heal the world

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 489
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,516 Times in 657 Posts

Police report released saying it was gunshot wound to the mouth. terrible . poor kid.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

I dont think the media will be spying on my thoughts here.. (at least i hope) I worry about things like this all the time... I am always waiting to see what's the next thing I'm gonna have to re search and defend everywhere, I've spend countless hours not falling asleep because I'm too angry to relax and close my eyes.. I know we all know they lying, we wouldnt be fans, we wouldnt be here otherwise... but I also feel the need to always clear his image to ignorant people everywhere... and it can be exhausting.. I need to find a way to not let it bother me but havent managed yet..

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

I dont think the media will be spying on my thoughts here.. (at least i hope) I worry about things like this all the time... I am always waiting to see what's the next thing I'm gonna have to re search and defend everywhere, I've spend countless hours not falling asleep because I'm too angry to relax and close my eyes.. I know we all know they lying, we wouldnt be fans, we wouldnt be here otherwise... but I also feel the need to always clear his image to ignorant people everywhere... and it can be exhausting.. I need to find a way to not let it bother me but havent managed yet..
    I understand how you feel. keep in mind Michael isn't with us anymore so nobody can't hurt him physically anymore. i think we will be okay. his legacy will live on regards with the lies etc. did you see what happen last year and this year? he still being celebrated and recognized.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

I understand how you feel. keep in mind Michael isn't with us anymore so nobody can't hurt him physically anymore. i think we will be okay. his legacy will live on regards with the lies etc. did you see what happen last year and this year? he still being celebrated and recognized.
    I know what bugs me most of all is the celebrities (not because of who they are but because of the huge platforms they have) betray him, like Oprah, like Ellen, like Beyonce who hasnt said a thing since LN, like Lady Gaga (who buys Mjs stuff but she hasnt said a word either), like Tatum O'neill, like John Legend.. all these people combined.. silence is as bad a condemning someone to me, only a few like Kanye have come forward.. and thats so sad.. so im only hoping they'll speak up in the near future..

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I always thought that line was about Debbie, Prince and Paris... and just now I come to realise his kids weren't born in 1995 so yeah, so it wasn't about them, that's crazy, I have been a fan for over 20 years and somehow that just slipped my mind. Thanks
    Rodney King had two children.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lisha View Post
    Rodney King had two children.
    thats right.. did he have a wife also? 😲

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

I know what bugs me most of all is the celebrities (not because of who they are but because of the huge platforms they have) betray him, like Oprah, like Ellen, like Beyonce who hasnt said a thing since LN, like Lady Gaga (who buys Mjs stuff but she hasnt said a word either), like Tatum O'neill, like John Legend.. all these people combined.. silence is as bad a condemning someone to me, only a few like Kanye have come forward.. and thats so sad.. so im only hoping they'll speak up in the near future..
    I think Beyoncé did say something. i know lady gaga did. and it was positive. a lot people has spoke out about Michael. while some of them found him guilty. others didn't.

you are kind of new to the site. my advice for you is to look that all the post from last year about Michael. while there's negatively there also positives.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post: