Ex step-son of MJ, son of Lisa Marie Presley-Benjamin Keough died at the age of 27[*]

As someone who suffer with mental illness and depression they both are very real. if anyone you know are suffering with one or both please get them help immediately. neither one of them are nothing to joke about.

prayers to family at this difficult time.

OMG. This is the first time I am hearing this news. So much tragedy for Lisa-Marie.
For her daughters to lose their brother so young, too, is just awful.

May he rest in peace.

Ben+birthday.jpg

ccabf59ca99b383c6a4ae95e1b9f421d.jpg

NatureCriminal7896;4297633 said:
As someone who suffer with mental illness and depression they both are very real. if anyone you know are suffering with one or both please get them help immediately. neither one of them are nothing to joke about.

prayers to family at this difficult time.

Yes, I co-sign your post.

I am heartbroken for someone I did not know. But, like you, I know what (major) depression is. The danger of dying through suicide is real, and society often underestimates this. But depression is hard to understand for those who have never been in this dark.

Help means PROFESSIONAL help. Love alone can´t cure mental illness.

Rest in Peace, Benjamin.

Sad news. Always think of him as that blonde, curly haired little kid with mj back in the day.R.I.P

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Lisa Marie Presley wrote this song about her son. Rest in peace, Benjamin. <a href="https://t.co/Bf7v3hKLPO">https://t.co/Bf7v3hKLPO</a></p>&mdash; Justice for The Falsely Accused (@JuliaBerkowitz1) <a href="https://twitter.com/JuliaBerkowitz1/status/1282706182902353921?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 13, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I lived those times and I remember them as if they were yesterday. In my mind, it's not a long time ago. They were full of hope for the future and so full of beauty. I wish I could turn back time and make it all different - better - for all of them. I really do. <br>It's too much. <a href="https://t.co/gp1ttDsmqM">pic.twitter.com/gp1ttDsmqM</a></p>&mdash; Salazar (@MikeSalazar777) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeSalazar777/status/1282471849465647109?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 13, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rest in Piece... is "storm and grace" really about Benjamin? was that confirmed? just curious..
I wouldn't be surprised if some newspaper tried to say he killed himself because he was abused by MJ too... that'd make a lot of money.
Do you guys think she'll still publish that book she was working on about Michael?

"I have a wife and two children who love me". (TDCAU)

R.I.P.

I always thought that line was about Debbie, Prince and Paris... and just now I come to realise his kids weren't born in 1995 so yeah, so it wasn't about them, that's crazy, I have been a fan for over 20 years and somehow that just slipped my mind. Thanks

I guess it's depends what your opinions and beliefs are I always thought they don't care about us was him just singing his own made up thing. i know the song was about injustice etc which is real and still is. I don't know. i guess you and say he was talking about her and her two kids or maybe Michael actually knew he wanted two kids. he could of have two more adopt kids if it wasn't for the fake lies etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if some newspaper tried to say he killed himself because he was abused by MJ too... that'd make a lot of money.

Please don't give the media ideas. we all know Michael is innocent and if they try to make a story we all know they lying because she already said he never touched her kids any type of way. even her older daughter said he didn't touch her in any kind of way.

bluemoon7;4297674 said:
Yes, I co-sign your post.

I am heartbroken for someone I did not know. But, like you, I know what (major) depression is. The danger of dying through suicide is real, and society often underestimates this. But depression is hard to understand for those who have never been in this dark.

Help means PROFESSIONAL help. Love alone can´t cure mental illness.

Rest in Peace, Benjamin.

While love can't cure mental illness it can help it. i get a lot of support for my mental illness. if i never did, only god knows where i would be right now.

Please don't give the media ideas. we all know Michael is innocent and if they try to make a story we all know they lying because she already said he never touched her kids any type of way. even her older daughter said he didn't touch her in any kind of way.

Exactly right! I don't think the media will speculate about this....they wouldn't dare....but the MJ haters and trolls might bring it up.

If MJ trolls and haters bring it up just ignore them. they will find and do anything to make Michael look bad and guilty. it's funny been gone for 11 years and people still hate and lie on this man.

people need lives if all they do is hate and lie on MJ. they don't care who they hurt. as long they hating on Michael it makes them happy.

people who get enjoyment out of that don't belong on this earth. their sick and evil.

I dont think the media will be spying on my thoughts here.. (at least i hope) I worry about things like this all the time... I am always waiting to see what's the next thing I'm gonna have to re search and defend everywhere, I've spend countless hours not falling asleep because I'm too angry to relax and close my eyes.. I know we all know they lying, we wouldnt be fans, we wouldnt be here otherwise... but I also feel the need to always clear his image to ignorant people everywhere... and it can be exhausting.. I need to find a way to not let it bother me but havent managed yet..

I dont think the media will be spying on my thoughts here.. (at least i hope) I worry about things like this all the time... I am always waiting to see what's the next thing I'm gonna have to re search and defend everywhere, I've spend countless hours not falling asleep because I'm too angry to relax and close my eyes.. I know we all know they lying, we wouldnt be fans, we wouldnt be here otherwise... but I also feel the need to always clear his image to ignorant people everywhere... and it can be exhausting.. I need to find a way to not let it bother me but havent managed yet..

I understand how you feel. keep in mind Michael isn't with us anymore so nobody can't hurt him physically anymore. i think we will be okay. his legacy will live on regards with the lies etc. did you see what happen last year and this year? he still being celebrated and recognized.

I understand how you feel. keep in mind Michael isn't with us anymore so nobody can't hurt him physically anymore. i think we will be okay. his legacy will live on regards with the lies etc. did you see what happen last year and this year? he still being celebrated and recognized.

I know what bugs me most of all is the celebrities (not because of who they are but because of the huge platforms they have) betray him, like Oprah, like Ellen, like Beyonce who hasnt said a thing since LN, like Lady Gaga (who buys Mjs stuff but she hasnt said a word either), like Tatum O'neill, like John Legend.. all these people combined.. silence is as bad a condemning someone to me, only a few like Kanye have come forward.. and thats so sad.. so im only hoping they'll speak up in the near future..

I always thought that line was about Debbie, Prince and Paris... and just now I come to realise his kids weren't born in 1995 so yeah, so it wasn't about them, that's crazy, I have been a fan for over 20 years and somehow that just slipped my mind. Thanks

Rodney King had two children.

fat.headed.rascal;4297873 said:
I know what bugs me most of all is the celebrities (not because of who they are but because of the huge platforms they have) betray him, like Oprah, like Ellen, like Beyonce who hasnt said a thing since LN, like Lady Gaga (who buys Mjs stuff but she hasnt said a word either), like Tatum O'neill, like John Legend.. all these people combined.. silence is as bad a condemning someone to me, only a few like Kanye have come forward.. and thats so sad.. so im only hoping they'll speak up in the near future..

I think Beyoncé did say something. i know lady gaga did. and it was positive. a lot people has spoke out about Michael. while some of them found him guilty. others didn't.

you are kind of new to the site. my advice for you is to look that all the post from last year about Michael. while there's negatively there also positives. (y)

Back