New MJ action figure

mthalen

Proud Member
There's a new action figure being released
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2285&search=Dancer

IMG_1945-528x668.jpg

I'll just pose him with his hat more down 🙂

They could have done better with his face. but the price isn't so bad. the one they did for smooth criminal is much better than this and it's look more like him.

I'll just pose him with his hat more down ??

It's cute. That's what I would do, as well....just pose him with the hat tilted down, the way he used to wear it, himself. Most of the figures, dolls, wax statues, etc. don't get his face right, but it's more about the thought behind the tribute and a nod to the essence of the man, I think. I accept the reality and deal with it. Thank you for sharing.

Aaaawwww. He even has tape on his tiny fingers. There are different hands for various poses and there's a red shirt to change him into. The price is quite good, considering the inclusions.

%E8%BB%98%E7%A3%81%E8%8A%9E4-528x668.jpg

IMG_1928-528x668.jpg

$37 for the pre-order

$177 is the total price

the smooth criminal one pretty much the same way but better in my opinion. between this and hot toys hot toys is better in my opinion. but if you that type of person want something cheaper and on a budget my advice is to buy this one. or the playmates ones.

you can find the playmates and hot toys ones on ebay.

Michael is hard to design but i can say there are some artists who sort of got his face good in the past. not alot but a few.

between this and hot toys hot toys is better in my opinion. but if you that type of person want something cheaper and on a budget my advice is to buy this one. or the playmates ones.
I have the Hot Toys ones as well. Billie Jean looks as bad as this one. Think they were priced similar.
Hot Toys was supposed to make a Smooth Criminal one but it never happened. So I think it's nice that someone still releases action figures.

Do they look good? Not really, but it ain't like they can just scan his face a 3d print that.

Doesn’t look like Michael at all tbh.

I think the hot toys ones are great. I used to have the 'billie jean' and 'thriller' ones. never got round to getting 'beat it ' for some reason..

I had a thread here a while ago with thos lady who wasn't selling her dolls but they were identical to Michael's face

I think i know who you talking about her name is MichaelJacksonDolls.com. she makes dolls look like michael by crafting them her ownself. i'm not sure if she has any other social media.

I think the hot toys ones are great. I used to have the 'billie jean' and 'thriller' ones. never got round to getting 'beat it ' for some reason..

The Hot Toys are great! They're super-expensive, though.

I had a thread here a while ago with this lady who wasn't selling her dolls but they were identical to Michael's face

Yes, they're amazing. She has ALL the eras and all of the most recognisable outfits. She makes them for herself, as a hobby and to show to MJ fans, but doesn't sell them or make them for anyone else. I guess she would be flooded with orders if she did make them for others and it would become a JOB, rather than something for her own pleasure.

Back