Is the Mirror a good site for MJ articles?

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
I'm asking this question because everytime i post things from that website it gets taken down so should i keep posting articles from there or not?

Everytime I glance into the mirror, I see my reflection.

But yeah, it seems as though this site may be trying to silence you and your support for MJ, so maybe stray away from it. There's better mirrors to look at anyway.

Everytime I glance into the mirror, I see my reflection.

But yeah, it seems as though this site may be trying to silence you and your support for MJ, so maybe stray away from it. There's better mirrors to look at anyway.

LOL! no. i'm talking about another site. thanks for your comment though.

LOL! no. i'm talking about another site. thanks for your comment though.
3Fs0d5M.png

But yeah, you're welcome.

I'm one of the most active user here so i don't think anyone hating on me. if people don't like me they can use the ignore button. i honestly don't do much on this site i might talk my two cent every now and then and post some MJ news and leave.

but anyway thanks for your comment and encouragement.

MJ loathed tabloids. They generally contain 5% fact and 95% sensationalist nonsense.

FMI8yI6.jpg

The Mirror, The Sun, Daily Mail, Daily Express, and Daily Star are all disgusting British tabloids. Most of what they churn out is rubbish. Avoid unless absolutely necessary.

The Mirror, The Sun, Daily Express, and Daily Star are all disgusting British tabloids. Most of what they churn out is rubbish. Avoid unless absolutely necessary.

Agreed. It's best to look for more reliable sources for information/articles. This site has always had a rule about avoiding tabloids as sources, partly because we do not want to give them any clicks or traffic; partly because of their general bias and negativity; and partly because of the way Michael felt about tabloids, in particular those from the British press corps.

Back