The Way You Make Me Feel

Elton-Cetera

Proud Member
There is a tweeting sound near the end of The Way You Make Me Feel from 4:49 to 4:52 on all formats. Have you noticed? Check it out. Was this a glitch in the studio or does it have something to do with song? You know critics include production quality too when they review albums? Is this part of the reason why the BAD album was given lower marks than Thriller? :laughing:

You know critics include production quality too when they review albums? Is this part of the reason why the BAD album was given lower marks than Thriller? :laughing:

yDOpHXX.jpg

Not present on the original album, as far as I remember?

I'll ask Brad Sundberg and get back to you.

There is a tweeting sound near the end of The Way You Make Me Feel from 4:49 to 4:52 on all formats. Have you noticed? Check it out. Was this a glitch in the studio or does it have something to do with song?

It's not a glitch.

Not present on the original album, as far as I remember?
It's present on the first album mixes.

We've had various people on this forum like Travis or Korgnex comment on what various different unreleased songs sound like but never any of the Will.i.am songs, am i missing something or has there never been someone write about what any of the tracks from those sessions sound like?

Dilan;4299152 said:
We've had various people on this forum like Travis or Korgnex comment on what various different unreleased songs sound like but never any of the Will.i.am songs, am i missing something or has there never been someone write about what any of the tracks from those sessions sound like?

Try asking this question in one of the threads about unreleased songs. :)

Here’s a recent one: https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/143894-Detailed-list-of-unreleased-songs-that-could-be-released

Last edited:
always noticed that.. sounds like kind of a flute or something.

Nothing else added in an ext version. I wonder if it's in the multitrack pack

I've always noticed. Always thought it was an effect added as a transition to Speed Demon, cause it sounds like something is being adjusted in the motorcycle heard at the start of that song.

Last edited:
I also think it's added intentionally. I have always noted those sounds.

Maybe as Hulamanic says it's a transition to the next song.

I've always noticed. Always thought it was an effect added as a transition to Speed Demon, cause it sounds like something is being adjusted in the motorcycle heard at the start of that song.

I also think it's added intentionally. I have always noted those sounds.

Maybe as Hulamanic says it's a transition to the next song.

Then that means it's the only track on the BAD album that was given that treatment. I did not hear anything between any of the other tracks.

I think it’s safe to say that it isn’t there unintentionally. There’s just no way it would have gone unnoticed. :laughing:

ScreenOrigami;4299510 said:
I think it’s safe to say that it isn’t there unintentionally. There’s just no way it would have gone unnoticed. :laughing:

Agreed.

Back