The Best Michael Jackson reaction vidoes on Youtube - share your favourites and help spread MJs music

Lightbringer

Proud Member
I think its finally time to create a thread dedicated to the best Michael Jackson reactors on youtube, not only do they give MJ fans a good time, they also introduce MJ to new audiences. On top of that it allows MJ-fans to converse in the comment sections and share the love for Michael. In the comment section MJ-fans educate the reactor to all things related to the song/performance etc and of course all things MJ. Its great :yes:

I will here include a start post with a few of the best Michael Jackson reactors/videos I am aware of. Of course I will only link something thats quality reactions, whether is vocal analyze, lyrics breakdown, fun stuff etc.

My goal is to keep this thread going with new reactions as we go along - please feel free to add your favourite reactions as well :cool:

Show you appreciation for the reactors that are spreading Michael musicial legacy with love and respect (y) Like their videso, subscribe and most important: request more MJ videos :devil:

I´ll start with posting a few samples:

[video=youtube;cRF2w7G4uvQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRF2w7G4uvQ[/video]

[video=youtube;HCOoSkQOcAo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCOoSkQOcAo[/video]

[video=youtube;mu2kOlUhydM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu2kOlUhydM[/video]

[video=youtube;ofzo1L5ZVBI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofzo1L5ZVBI[/video]

[video=youtube;psBdp-4Qq30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psBdp-4Qq30[/video]

Re: The Best Michael Jackson reaction vidoes on Youtube - share your favourites & help spread MJs mu

Great idea. I love watching some of these people, particularly Jack Reacts. He gets so overwhelmed sometimes. :D

Re: The Best Michael Jackson reaction vidoes on Youtube - share your favourites & help spread MJs mu

Few more:

They dont care about us:

Last edited:

Can we post one about The Jackson 5 ? I don't really watch reaction videos but the other day "Who's Lovin' You" showed up in my recommendations and since it's my favorite I watched anyway and I really liked it. It was a "Jack Reacts" video.

Last edited:

Great idea. I love watching some of these people, particularly Jack Reacts. He gets so overwhelmed sometimes. :D

LOL. He sure does :D Jack is getting like 400 comments on every MJ reaction, while some others only get 20-40. That difference is staggering.

He dropped a new reaction to One More Chance within 30 minutes of me posting this thread. 20% of the comments are from R Kelly fans praising lord Kelly for writing the song and claiming Kelly is doing background vocals, is he?

He dropped a new reaction to One More Chance within 30 minutes of me posting this thread. 20% of the comments are from R Kelly fans praising lord Kelly for writing the song and claiming Kelly is doing background vocals, is he?

He sings the ''me'' in the ''Tell her this from me'' line.

Here is another nice reaction video from a music producer:

I watch reaction videos very often. Those voice teacher reacts videos are great. I wish people would stop asking her to react to lip-synced performances. She has reacted to some.

These are some of my favorite reactions :)

Antony Pentes new favourite Michael Jackson song, and he has done 61 Michael Jackson reactions, so that says alot. He did the video at 2.00 AM so its pretty hilarious :kickass:

Last edited:

CriTiC CriTiques CriTiCally is back with a reaction to Music & Me live. I love these guys, they are so passionate in their reactions, just awesome.

Their previous MJ reaction to They Dont Care About Us got blocked, its on their patreon!

Last edited:

CriTiC CriTiques CriTiCally is back with a reaction to Music & Me live. I love these guys, they a re so passionate in their reactions, just awesome.

This is breathtaking, minimalistic intimate and tear inducing performance. LOVE the setlists they did around the mid 70s. That spin was perfectly timed, he was a master on stage before the bad tour happened. It irritates me to keep hearing MJ at his peak in 1988, it is wrong he was already at his peak from 1970 till 1988, imo. I keep my fingers crossed everyday to see/her more of it. Read this Motown, please... I will have this over a bad tour release and I mean it.

LOL First time seeing Smooth Criminal, and just saying how cool and epic it was. I have seen Anthony react to lots of things, and I have never seen him genuinly have such a good time, almost smiling during the entire video :) The dude has never seen Thriller, Billie Jean, Beat It, Remember the Time either, The Way you make me feel or Leave Me alone either, so they are all coming up.

Only problem is SONY/ATV blocked this one for a few days.

Last edited:

I have seen Anthony react to lots of things, and I have never seen him genuinly have such a good time, almost smiling during the entire video :)

Escapism. It works. :)

More young MJ from american bandstand :punk:

Last edited:

I like the ones with the vocal coach as they appear to be genuine and natural hmm instead of over the top like many of the others posted here hmm. Hopefully she does a reaction soon of "music and me or one day in your life" live
hmm hmm

THRILLER NIGHT BABY!!!!!!!

Anthony Pente just watched Thriller for the first time. Its part of a contest showdown between Michael Jackson and Queen - Thriller Vs Bohem Rapsody.

Please go in and watch, give it a like and comment, to make sure MJ wins this popularity contest :)

Last edited:

^ Thanks for posting the video above. another reason to give it a like is him saying he never heard it before. :laughing:

This one got me excited.

A beautiful reaction video with a powerful message at the end.

This song deserves way more attention, in my opinion, so I was happy to find this video. :)

He watches Ghosts for the first time:

This "Gone Too Soon" video is my favorite Michael Jackson live performance. Michael Jackson has another song titled "Heaven Can Wait". Every time I hear that song, it makes me wish Heaven would have waited and allowed Michael Jackson to stay here with us on Earth longer.

not really an reaction video but one of my youtube subscribers heard beat it for the first time today and loved it. michael has a new fan now. :D

Last edited:

Making she drives me wild a GEM, well done!

I love that kind of reaction!

Back