YouTube Channel 'The Detail' [MERGED]

83magic

Proud Member
the detail is a youtube channel that focuses mainly on Michael. their latest video chronicles his most ground breaking, and my favourite year; 1983 :clap: I haven't watched this yet, but I thought I should share it here first. i'm so happy to be gifted with this :woohoo: I know I won't be disappointed. enjoy :)

Re: The Detail: Michael Jackson in 1983 (Mini Doc)

the detail is a youtube channel that focuses mainly on Michael. their latest video chronicles his most ground breaking, and my favourite year; 1983 :clap: I haven't watched this yet, but I thought I should share it here first. i'm so happy to be gifted with this :woohoo: I know I won't be disappointed. enjoy :)

Thanks for sharing this. I'm going to start following this YouTube channel, which I have only found out about today, because of you! HUGZZZZ

Mikky Dee, the channel is a mixed bag - fair warning.

This video had so much footage that I'd never seen before! Great watch!

Mikky Dee, the channel is a mixed bag - fair warning.

This video had so much footage that I'd never seen before! Great watch!

Yeah.....I've just glanced at the titles of some of the other videos. I think I'll be discerning and pick and choose what I watch, but yes, I did see some footage in this one that I hadn't seen before, so that was well worth a look. I love hearing Michael's voice when he speaks about his work, too.....it's the best thing ever.

this was everything to me :woohoo: this is where I live :)

i'm constantly on the lookout for all things '83 related. from videos, audio, images, articles, etc. my playlist is already made up of everything in this video individually.
it's so nice to have it all in one place. the bonus was the dates in the top corner.

I've also noticed how the sharper, clearer quality of the footage enhances Michael's already intricate movement. if anything i'd love an official upload of the Motown 25 performance.

I think they missed out the james brown concert appearance though..:eek:

nevertheless, 1983 is where the *magic* was. you hear that word from Michael more than any other here. doesn't he sound happy?

i'd like to use this thread to share all things from this wonderful year. stay tuned :)

Be careful with the detail guys. i haven't watch the video yet. but i probably will check a peek of it and see how it goes.

sorry, I didn't mean to promote the channel. I've found it to be at its best when the focus is on the music. they've made some great content in the past.

what did you all think of this one?

The good thing about “the detail” is that they flood YouTube with (mostly) positive content. Once people click on one of their videos, the others will pop up in their recommendations, and there’s definitely worse MJ stuff out there for people to click on. ;)

They don’t always get all the facts right, so that’s something to watch out for, but overall I think it’s great that they do what they do.

That was pretty good. it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. crazy to realize all of this happen almost 40 years ago and the fact he did all of that in 1 year. it's crazy to know that all those people are now married with kids on their own or retired. :laughing:

i feel michael should have been more careful who he surround himself with. all these people in this video has backstab him. if michael knew the future then he probably would have been more careful.

ugh. but may god bless him i hope he is now in better place peacefully.

I’d be careful with detail too, but I’ve seen a few videos, one that really intrigued me was Michael’s ancestors.

I think, one thing the channel does is it encourages people to explore different topics and look at MJ from other angles than they are used to. And after decades of tabloids basically dictating how people see MJ, this is certainly a step in the right direction. One of many ways to move the general public towards a better understanding. :)

I thought this video would be a nice little treat. it outlines Michael's ascension to the top of his field within the space of a year. nothing negative at all. *this* is a documentary we should get trending. instead this thread went south before it even got started :( lesson learned. i'll keep my joy to myself in the future.

Last edited:

Why you getting upset for? there's nothing wrong with this video but it's been know how the detail are. they did good on this video. 1983 was a good year for michael but let be real mainly people gonna comment how things were better then compare what would happen in the few years because he was an artist and like all artist we always look how they deployed and change though their career etc.

i feel if you more in 1983 michael you should make thread for it. that way it will a thread to talk about that era. keep in mind that you still gonna get comments what happen later in michael career because that's how it is. i'm still learning and trying be careful what threads i make.

anywho, thanks for the video.

PoP;4299256 said:
I’d be careful with detail too, but I’ve seen a few videos, one that really intrigued me was Michael’s ancestors.

i like that video too. i always knew michael had native american in him. also realize he has a little asian in him too.

I find there’s nothing wrong with the channel. I’ve been watching for a while, and they have good content on there.

Iwasaloser619;4299299 said:
I find there’s nothing wrong with the channel. I’ve been watching for a while, and they have good content on there.
Agreed. All the videos I've seen have been positive.

I thought this video would be a nice little treat. it outlines Michael's ascension to the top of his field within the space of a year. nothing negative at all. *this* is a documentary we should get trending. instead this thread went south before it even got started :( lesson learned. i'll keep my joy to myself in the future.

Awww no, don't feel that way! This was a great video and many people said so as well :) In fact, I wish they'd do the same for every year of the eighties.

Awww no, don't feel that way! This was a great video and many people said so as well :) In fact, I wish they'd do the same for every year of the eighties.

One for every year of the eighties would be amazing!

Your Opinions On The Michael Jackson Youtube Channel The Detail

This channel has been around for a year now and everyone has their own opinions on it.

what's your thoughts?

(thread made 2020)

Re: Your Opinions On The Michael Jackson Youtube Channel The Detail

It would be excellent if they would put a lot of the videos remastered up to 4K.

Clicks first. Michael and correct details second.

That probably sums it up.

Last edited:

Well I'm subscribed to this, it's okay.
:)

They are tabloidy to me. I remember that channel used to have other content & it used to have bad content about mj which is the reason I unsubscribed. But now its a mj ch...I can't rock with them!

I'll just say one thing: they know very little about video quality.

Michael Jackson In FULL 4K | Rare Highest Quality HD Footage | the detail.

Michael Jackson Remastered | HD 4K Best Quality & Restored | the detail.

Michael Jackson Remastered In 4K | 1080p 60fps Best Quality | the detail.

Almost all of the footage is either not HD or not rare, or not both. To call them "FULL 4K" or "Best Quality" is a terribly false statement.

Those false statements have a very bad impact, because they are somewhat influential to the fans, and many fans would think that "this is what 4K restoration should look like".

Re: The Detail: Michael Jackson in 1984 (Mini Doc)

Aww. That really captured Michaelmania quite well. And isn't it amazing how Michael had women, black and white, fawn over him? Like that white girl saying "He's goooorrrgeous!" :heart:

I made a thread weeks ago about their 1983 review, and it was ruined with paranoia and scepticism. are you now trusting 'the detail' as a reliable source?

by the way, 1984 was mostly Michael being rewarded for what he did in '83. at least '83 didn't have the pepsi burn, or the controversy over the 'victory' tour. '84 was truly the beginning of the end..

I made a thread weeks ago about their 1983 review, and it was ruined with paranoia and scepticism. are you now trusting 'the detail' as a reliable source?

by the way, 1984 was mostly Michael being rewarded for what he did in '83. at least '83 didn't have the pepsi burn, or the controversy over the 'victory' tour. '84 was truly the beginning of the end..

Since you did it i thought why not keep it going even tho i don't trust their channel.

okay that's your opinion. but 1984 was also great year for michael beside the pepsi accident.

And isn't it amazing how Michael had women, black and white, fawn over him? Like that white girl saying "He's goooorrrgeous!" :heart:

Of course it was amazing. it's goes to show you race is just color and not who you are. i mean i doubt if michael wasn't famous the samething would of happen but it's great though. i doubt we will ever see that again for awhile. he was handsome inside and out. whatever or not he famous or talented. i mean we all talented in someway.

Back