Are there any accounts on what the Redone sessions sound like

Victor

Proud Member
Donations
$5.00
Got inspired by Dilan when he made the Will.I.Am thread so I made this one about Redone.

duVoOFDekJzAW0K3C6TgU0ptPnM.jpg

So the questions are.
What the Redone sessions sound like?
Where in the world did Michael and Redone record together? I heard that they at one time were in Sweden around 2007?

Do some of you have any more info about the Redone/Michael studio sessions?

How complete are the tracks they made together?
Have anyone heard them?

Despite the fact that Michael Jackson and RedOne worked together for many hours on songs (in 2008-2009), the vast majority of the recorded material is unfinished.

Michael Jackson laid down his vocals on songs that RedOne describes as very good, energetic and uplifting.

“…The music we were doing was good, really good...very energetic, uplifting. It's sad that we never finished the material…” (RedOne)

However, RedOne did state that there is material (from those sessions) that can come out some time in the future, but he is only interested in releasing them for charity purposes.

Due to Michael Jackson’s unavailability at some point, RedOne recorded the last song (that he was supposed to record with Michael Jackson's voice) with Bruno Mars’ voice on it instead.

“…We started meeting up in his studio and you know after a while I started to get comfortable around him, it wasn’t until months later we were at his house in a studio and he went in to record the vocals and started singing that I realized again that Michael Jackson is in front of me, I got chills while listening to him singing… I recorded the last song I was supposed to work on with Michael with the voice of Bruno Mars because his voice sounds so similar to Michael’s…” (RedOne)

The RedOne recording sessions took place mainly in Las Vegas (2008-2009) and in Los Angeles (2009), and these songs were some of the very final songs that Michael Jackson generally recorded with his voice before his death.

mj_frenzy;4299420 said:
Despite the fact that Michael Jackson and RedOne worked together for many hours on songs (in 2008-2009), the vast majority of the recorded material is unfinished.

Michael Jackson laid down his vocals on songs that RedOne describes as very good, energetic and uplifting.

“…The music we were doing was good, really good...very energetic, uplifting. It's sad that we never finished the material…” (RedOne)

However, RedOne did state that there is material (from those sessions) that can come out some time in the future, but he is only interested in releasing them for charity purposes.

Due to Michael Jackson’s unavailability at some point, RedOne recorded the last song (that he was supposed to record with Michael Jackson's voice) with Bruno Mars’ voice on it instead.

“…We started meeting up in his studio and you know after a while I started to get comfortable around him, it wasn’t until months later we were at his house in a studio and he went in to record the vocals and started singing that I realized again that Michael Jackson is in front of me, I got chills while listening to him singing… I recorded the last song I was supposed to work on with Michael with the voice of Bruno Mars because his voice sounds so similar to Michael’s…” (RedOne)

The RedOne recording sessions took place mainly in Las Vegas (2008-2009) and in Los Angeles (2009), and these songs were some of the very final songs that Michael Jackson generally recorded with his voice before his death.

Do you know what Bruno Mars song is he talking about? Thanks!

OnirMJ;4299422 said:
Do you know what Bruno Mars song is he talking about? Thanks!

RedOne has not revealed which Bruno Mars song is this.

But given that this song has not been released by Bruno Mars yet (because in the case of its release, RedOne would have been credited on it), it is either one of Bruno Mars’ leaked songs, or it still remains unheard in Bruno Mars’ vault.

Back