Thread: You Can Always Send Me a PM/Hurt [Merged]

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 273
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,268 Times in 940 Posts

Default You Can Always Send Me a PM/Hurt [Merged]

I notice lately everytime i say something i do something some people don't understand. instead of making the threads me talking off topic since it's hard for me understand things you can always PM me.

i'm a very kind person you have no need to afraid of me.

i'm putting up because alot of users have trouble understanding me or i have trouble understanding them.

it's get so annoying and frustrating and it make the threads off topic.

so for now on PM me. i find that much better.

Thank You and God bless.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 Times in 680 Posts

Default Re: You Can Always PM me.

So if I PM you and ask you to stop posting pointless tweets in the chart thread and stop replying to your own comments, would you understand and listen to me?

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nite Line View Post
    So if I PM you and ask you to stop posting pointless tweets in the chart thread and stop replying to your own comments, would you understand and listen to me?
    Instead of trying to ridicule her you could have Pm'd her to ask the same question you asked her here in public.

Have you ever bothered to read the green text in her signature?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JichaelMackson For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 404
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,348 Times in 1,151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    I notice lately everytime i say something i do something some people don't understand. instead of making the threads me talking off topic since it's hard for me understand things you can always PM me.

i'm a very kind person you have no need to afraid of me.

i'm putting up because alot of users have trouble understanding me or i have trouble understanding them.

it's get so annoying and frustrating and it make the threads off topic.

so for now on PM me. i find that much better.

Thank You and God bless.
    Your patience and resilience is admirable. I hope members take you up on your offer of PM chats.

Quote Originally Posted by JichaelMackson View Post
    Instead of trying to ridicule her you could have Pm'd her to ask the same question you asked her here in public.

Thank you for your empathy.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I can't see her signature but I do echo Nite Line - would be great if they can stop replying to their own posts and maybe edit their post and add to it, instead. Makes reading threads much harder in the current way.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 Times in 680 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JichaelMackson View Post

You are right. I should have PM'd her instead of posting in this thread. I apologise for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post
    Your patience and resilience is admirable. I hope members take you up on your offer of PM chats.

Thank you for your empathy.
    As you can see above, I admit that I was wrong to write the comment in this thread and not PM her, like she asked.

But I don't like how you are insinuating that I have no empathy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nite Line For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

i literally just said to PM me and you guys replying to the thread.

i block people if i feel i'm being harass etc. that just me and that's my right to block people.
    now there's probably be misunderstood because sometimes i don't know any better or probably not mines or the user intentions.

that something i can't help.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post
    i try not to let things get to me but after a period of time i try to speak up more often. i'm actually a very shy person. thanks.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Unhappy Hurt

Mods can delete this if they have to.

i'm sorry for making a thread like this but i really need to let myself out.

last night and this morning i literally had emotional breakdown and one of reason was coming on here.

i feel like i'm being hated for no reason and i'm tired of it. seriously what's wrong with me? i'm a human being just like everyone else here.

maybe i feel this way but feeling here is hurt. i only join this site being me and mother are MJ fans.

i post things about michael and that's it. it's is not my fault i have things i can't not control. i feel i being harass and/or bullied. my mother don't use social media so i'm doing this by myself also my therapist tell me things but i feel i don't get respect all.

i'm just so tired i like michael jackson but i do like some people in this fandom. i can understand why this community gets hated it not because of michael but some of the fans.

i'm so sorry but i needed to express myself i maybe strong and brave here but i also have feelings and my mental level make my feelings alittle bit more stronger.

i'm crying right now because i don't know what's wrong anymore and it's giving me, family, doctors, and therapists stress.

i don't get it or understand anymore. i don't care if anyone here don't like me i know that i'm positive and sweet natured and there's not alot of people like me but what's the problem?

i'm just so tired of it. i don't wanna leave this site at all but it's the people.

i swear i'm one of the most active people on here and not thinking not adding any money to site next month either.

i just need to let this out because i have no else to talk to because it already has been talked about but nothing changing.

if the mods or any members sees this please message me if you wanna start a conversation.

i may ask for this thread be delete in the future. but i really wanna get the point across. okay?

thank you very much and god bless.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Hurt

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    Mods can delete this if they have to.

i'm sorry for making a thread like this but i really need to let myself out.

last night and this morning i literally had emotional breakdown and one of reason was coming on here.

i feel like i'm being hated for no reason and i'm tired of it. seriously what's wrong with me? i'm a human being just like everyone else here.

maybe i feel this way but feeling here is hurt. i only join this site being me and mother are MJ fans.

i post things about michael and that's it. it's is not my fault i have things i can't not control. i feel i being harass and/or bullied. my mother don't use social media so i'm doing this by myself also my therapist tell me things but i feel i don't get respect all.

i'm just so tired i like michael jackson but i do like some people in this fandom. i can understand why this community gets hated it not because of michael but some of the fans.

i'm so sorry but i needed to express myself i maybe strong and brave here but i also have feelings and my mental level make my feelings alittle bit more stronger.

i'm crying right now because i don't know what's wrong anymore and it's giving me, family, doctors, and therapists stress.

i don't get it or understand anymore. i don't care if anyone here don't like me i know that i'm positive and sweet natured and there's not alot of people like me but what's the problem?

i'm just so tired of it. i don't wanna leave this site at all but it's the people.

i swear i'm one of the most active people on here and not thinking not adding any money to site next month either.

i just need to let this out because i have no else to talk to because it already has been talked about but nothing changing.

if the mods or any members sees this please message me if you wanna start a conversation.

i may ask for this thread be delete in the future. but i really wanna get the point across. okay?

thank you very much and god bless.
    I like u

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alh21 For This Useful Post: