Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: You Can Always Send Me a PM/Hurt [Merged]

   
  1. #1
    Points: 36,724, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,984
    Points
    36,724
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3,146
    Thanked 1,592 Times in 1,235 Posts

    Default You Can Always Send Me a PM/Hurt [Merged]

    I notice lately everytime i say something i do something some people don't understand. instead of making the threads me talking off topic since it's hard for me understand things you can always PM me.

    i'm a very kind person you have no need to afraid of me.

    i'm putting up because alot of users have trouble understanding me or i have trouble understanding them.

    it's get so annoying and frustrating and it make the threads off topic.

    so for now on PM me. i find that much better.

    Thank You and God bless.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Points: 7,830, Level: 59
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,705
    Points
    7,830
    Level
    59
    Thanks
    842
    Thanked 1,399 Times in 733 Posts

    Default Re: You Can Always PM me.

    So if I PM you and ask you to stop posting pointless tweets in the chart thread and stop replying to your own comments, would you understand and listen to me?

  4. #3
    Points: 4,780, Level: 44
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 170
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    694
    Points
    4,780
    Level
    44
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 249 Times in 176 Posts

    Default Re: You Can Always PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nite Line View Post
    So if I PM you and ask you to stop posting pointless tweets in the chart thread and stop replying to your own comments, would you understand and listen to me?
    Instead of trying to ridicule her you could have Pm'd her to ask the same question you asked her here in public.

    Have you ever bothered to read the green text in her signature?

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JichaelMackson For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Points: 20,151, Level: 89
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Mikky Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,726
    Points
    20,151
    Level
    89
    Thanks
    5,041
    Thanked 2,505 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Default Re: You Can Always PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    I notice lately everytime i say something i do something some people don't understand. instead of making the threads me talking off topic since it's hard for me understand things you can always PM me.

    i'm a very kind person you have no need to afraid of me.

    i'm putting up because alot of users have trouble understanding me or i have trouble understanding them.

    it's get so annoying and frustrating and it make the threads off topic.

    so for now on PM me. i find that much better.

    Thank You and God bless.
    I hope members take you up on your offer of PM chats.

    Quote Originally Posted by JichaelMackson View Post
    Instead of trying to ridicule her you could have Pm'd her to ask the same question you asked her here in public.

    Have you ever bothered to read the green text in her signature?
    Thank you.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikky Dee For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Points: 1,263, Level: 19
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    51
    Points
    1,263
    Level
    19
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 37 Times in 24 Posts

    Default Re: You Can Always PM me.

    I can't see her signature but I do echo Nite Line - would be great if they can stop replying to their own posts and maybe edit their post and add to it, instead. Makes reading threads much harder in the current way.

  9. #6
    Points: 7,830, Level: 59
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,705
    Points
    7,830
    Level
    59
    Thanks
    842
    Thanked 1,399 Times in 733 Posts

    Default Re: You Can Always PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by JichaelMackson View Post
    Instead of trying to ridicule her you could have Pm'd her to ask the same question you asked her here in public.

    Have you ever bothered to read the green text in her signature?
    You are right. I should have PM'd her instead of posting in this thread. I apologise for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post
    I hope members take you up on your offer of PM chats.



    Thank you.
    As you can see above, I admit that I was wrong to write the comment in this thread and not PM her, like she asked.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nite Line For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Points: 36,724, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,984
    Points
    36,724
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3,146
    Thanked 1,592 Times in 1,235 Posts

    Default Re: You Can Always PM me.

    i literally just said to PM me and you guys replying to the thread.

    i block people if i feel i'm being harass etc. that just me and that's my right to block people.
    now there's probably be misunderstood because sometimes i don't know any better or probably not mines or the user intentions.

    that something i can't help.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  12. #8
    Points: 36,724, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,984
    Points
    36,724
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3,146
    Thanked 1,592 Times in 1,235 Posts

    Default Re: You Can Always PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post
    I hope members take you up on your offer of PM chats.
    i try not to let things get to me but after a period of time i try to speak up more often. i'm actually a very shy person. thanks.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  13. #9
    Points: 36,724, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,984
    Points
    36,724
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3,146
    Thanked 1,592 Times in 1,235 Posts

    Unhappy Hurt

    Mods can delete this if they have to.

    i'm sorry for making a thread like this but i really need to let myself out.

    last night and this morning i literally had emotional breakdown and one of reason was coming on here.

    i feel like i'm being hated for no reason and i'm tired of it. seriously what's wrong with me? i'm a human being just like everyone else here.


    maybe i feel this way but feeling here is hurt. i only join this site being me and mother are MJ fans.

    i post things about michael and that's it. it's is not my fault i have things i can't not control. i feel i being harass and/or bullied. my mother don't use social media so i'm doing this by myself also my therapist tell me things but i feel i don't get respect all.

    i'm just so tired i like michael jackson but i do like some people in this fandom. i can understand why this community gets hated it not because of michael but some of the fans.

    i'm so sorry but i needed to express myself i maybe strong and brave here but i also have feelings and my mental level make my feelings alittle bit more stronger.

    i'm crying right now because i don't know what's wrong anymore and it's giving me, family, doctors, and therapists stress.

    i don't get it or understand anymore. i don't care if anyone here don't like me i know that i'm positive and sweet natured and there's not alot of people like me but what's the problem?

    i'm just so tired of it. i don't wanna leave this site at all but it's the people.

    i swear i'm one of the most active people on here and not thinking not adding any money to site next month either.

    i just need to let this out because i have no else to talk to because it already has been talked about but nothing changing.

    if the mods or any members sees this please message me if you wanna start a conversation.

    i may ask for this thread be delete in the future. but i really wanna get the point across. okay?

    thank you very much and god bless.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  14. #10
    Points: 2,488, Level: 30
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Alh21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    568
    Points
    2,488
    Level
    30
    Thanks
    337
    Thanked 243 Times in 159 Posts

    Default Re: Hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    Mods can delete this if they have to.

    i'm sorry for making a thread like this but i really need to let myself out.

    last night and this morning i literally had emotional breakdown and one of reason was coming on here.

    i feel like i'm being hated for no reason and i'm tired of it. seriously what's wrong with me? i'm a human being just like everyone else here.


    maybe i feel this way but feeling here is hurt. i only join this site being me and mother are MJ fans.

    i post things about michael and that's it. it's is not my fault i have things i can't not control. i feel i being harass and/or bullied. my mother don't use social media so i'm doing this by myself also my therapist tell me things but i feel i don't get respect all.

    i'm just so tired i like michael jackson but i do like some people in this fandom. i can understand why this community gets hated it not because of michael but some of the fans.

    i'm so sorry but i needed to express myself i maybe strong and brave here but i also have feelings and my mental level make my feelings alittle bit more stronger.

    i'm crying right now because i don't know what's wrong anymore and it's giving me, family, doctors, and therapists stress.

    i don't get it or understand anymore. i don't care if anyone here don't like me i know that i'm positive and sweet natured and there's not alot of people like me but what's the problem?

    i'm just so tired of it. i don't wanna leave this site at all but it's the people.

    i swear i'm one of the most active people on here and not thinking not adding any money to site next month either.

    i just need to let this out because i have no else to talk to because it already has been talked about but nothing changing.

    if the mods or any members sees this please message me if you wanna start a conversation.

    i may ask for this thread be delete in the future. but i really wanna get the point across. okay?

    thank you very much and god bless.
    I like u

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alh21 For This Useful Post:


  16. #11
    Points: 36,724, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,984
    Points
    36,724
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3,146
    Thanked 1,592 Times in 1,235 Posts

    Post Visiting the Forum Less and Posting Less Often

    I made my decision and i decided to be less on this forum. i been on this forum for almost 2 years now and since those years i'm am not happy anymore. i know i made some friends here and some enemies here but i'm just not happy anymore. i talked to my therapist the other day and she said i shouldn't be at a place where nobody cares about me or my feelings. she said i don't know anyone here personally so i can't tell i have been harass. since this is the internet i can't really tell who's against me or with me. i feel i can't be handle here or my needs don't matter either.

    the website is outdated and not accessible for people like me. which is unfair. i would put money to the site but how i been treated and how my feelings were hurt i really doubt i would put money because my feelings don't matter. my therapist said the website needs people who can really handle me so if this message offends anyone this is coming from my therapist and i agree with her. which i just said.

    last month was very terrible i wanted to kill myself. seriously it made my depression go up and my family and therapist was very concern they had to check up on me make sure i wouldn't harm myself.

    i'm just being very real and if that offends anyone then it's basically saying my feelings doesn't matter.

    i just want people to understand me and my feelings etc. i'm not asking for much. if so i'm sorry.

    my mental health matters more then people i don't known personally online. my therapist told me to set boundaries for myself.

    i really don't have friends in real life because i'm different. i was planning to make friends last year but Covid-19 really ruin alot of things.

    anywho i still love MJ so i guess i'll still post every now and then, if i don't never come back then it's been fun being here for almost 2 years. like i said i wanna be at a place were my feelings matter and my needs. it's not good for my mental health as i stated.

    if you wanna know me personally or make friends with me i do have other social media accounts. these accounts will be for my closest friends.

    this isn't the first time i felt this way so yeah, i rather to be told i can't be handled.

    thank you all very much and may God bless you all.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  17. #12
    Points: 25,478, Level: 96
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 872
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree FriendsOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,127
    Points
    25,478
    Level
    96
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 3,364 Times in 693 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    I made my decision and i decided to be less on this forum. i been on this forum for almost 2 years now and since those years i'm am not happy anymore. i know i made some friends here and some enemies here but i'm just not happy anymore. i talked to my therapist the other day and she said i shouldn't be at a place where nobody cares about me or my feelings. she said i don't know anyone here personally so i can't tell i have been harass. since this is the internet i can't really tell who's against me or with me. i feel i can't be handle here or my needs don't matter either.

    the website is outdated and not accessible for people like me. which is unfair. i would put money to the site but how i been treated and how my feelings were hurt i really doubt i would put money because my feelings don't matter. my therapist said the website needs people who can really handle me so if this message offends anyone this is coming from my therapist and i agree with her. which i just said.

    last month was very terrible i wanted to kill myself. seriously it made my depression go up and my family and therapist was very concern they had to check up on me make sure i wouldn't harm myself.

    i'm just being very real and if that offends anyone then it's basically saying my feelings doesn't matter.

    i just want people to understand me and my feelings etc. i'm not asking for much. if so i'm sorry.

    my mental health matters more then people i don't known personally online. my therapist told me to set boundaries for myself.

    i really don't have friends in real life because i'm different. i was planning to make friends last year but Covid-19 really ruin alot of things.

    anywho i still love MJ so i guess i'll still post every now and then, if i don't never come back then it's been fun being here for almost 2 years. like i said i wanna be at a place were my feelings matter and my needs. it's not good for my mental health as i stated.

    if you wanna know me personally or make friends with me i do have other social media accounts. these accounts will be for my closest friends.

    this isn't the first time i felt this way so yeah, i rather to be told i can't be handled.

    thank you all very much and may God bless you all.
    Good... bugger off, and take your 'MISERABLE' attitude with you...
    MJJCommunity Owner And Founder
    Making that change for Michael since 2001
    Loyal fan since 1978

  18. #13
    Points: 36,724, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,984
    Points
    36,724
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3,146
    Thanked 1,592 Times in 1,235 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Good... bugger off, and take your 'MISERABLE' attitude with you...
    what that's suppose to mean? what i ever done to you? maybe i don't understand we never talked. are you telling me to be happy? are you telling me this in a good way or bad way? i don't like that comment it's offends me. i was gonna talk you about problems here but i actually deicide not too.

    i did send some messages last month did you get it?

    i don't know you if you wanna talk we can talk now. i'm all ears. please PM me.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  19. #14
    Points: 36,724, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,984
    Points
    36,724
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3,146
    Thanked 1,592 Times in 1,235 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Good... bugger off, and take your 'MISERABLE' attitude with you...
    did you merged this thread? if so good. but i actually didn't want this thread merged. see i was gonna deleted some threads over time after that way my friends here can know that i'm leaving and they can understand. i'm planning to deleted this thread. please don't deleted this thread until i'm ready for it be. or i may keep it up i don't know. i need time to figure it out.
    Last edited by NatureCriminal7896; 09-04-2021 at 01:11 PM.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  20. #15
    Points: 36,724, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,984
    Points
    36,724
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3,146
    Thanked 1,592 Times in 1,235 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Good... bugger off, and take your 'MISERABLE' attitude with you...
    Hey Gaz! let's do the conversation thought PM maybe i'm confuse with your comment also it's making the thread clutches

    same goes for everyone else please PM don't leave a comment in this thread if you do let one comment and i will or you can PM me. i really want this thread only for me when it come to certain things.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •