Have you bought the wembley BAD concert DVD

• YES

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • NO

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

RIKMJ

Proud Member
As a michael fan, the greatest footage to me is seeing him on stage in concert, and as we are trying to get the BAD tour released in high quality video, blu ray etc...I just wanted to ask the fan base who has purchased the concerts we CAN buy...

thanks..

Personally ive bought the wembley bad concert 3 times, as the bad 25 package, the stand alone version, and on amazon video...plus dangerous bucharest with the ultimate collection.

I bought the Bad 25 Deluxe edition when it was released. Its the best concert we have in my opinion.

Of course I bought it. The quality isn't the best but it's still awesome to be able to own a full BAD Tour concert from 1988. I just wish one of the shows that included The Way You Make Me Feel was released instead

Yes, I bought it, of course. Just the dvd as that was the only thing I was interested in from Bad 25

I actually picked up a digital download of it a few weeks ago. Excellent show.

Sure. I have the Bad 25 box set. :)

Would buy the DVD separately again, if it had any bonus features.

Good stuff guys, just trying to gauge if that wembley concert actually sold, if sales were not good they may not release anything again...

This website stats show as of now
There are currently 846 users online. 8 members and 838 guests

All them fans who could be voting..ha oh well...

Yes, bought it. Despite its quality, it's by far the best MJ concert the world has seen.

I got the Bad 25 Deluxe Edition for my 26th birthday, just 3 days before it’s official release in Canada, then later I bought the stand alone DVD and downloaded it.

Deluxe edition. Picked up the last copy they had at HMV lol. Quality issues aside, MJs performance was really great. Had they promoted it more and used HD footage I think it would have sold more.

The last MJ thing I ever bought was the invincible album so that's a mighty long time

Last edited:
Yes, of course. The only official MJ BAD tour. - great concert.

I bought the Bad 25 deluxe package. Overall a good release from the estate but I’m disappointed we have yet to see any HD concerts/content.

I'm the guy that voted no guys :p just so you know :-D

Boooooooooooo tut tut tut....Not a fan? Michael at his best aswell.....

I see people on youtube aswell reacting to michael to a song from the wembley concert, life long fans apparently, saying they havent seen this before..WHAT just WHAT.....:scream:

I see people on youtube aswell reacting to michael to a song from the wembley concert, life long fans apparently, saying they havent seen this before..WHAT just WHAT.....:scream:

For me his best was the tours before that but
I've seen the show two times on YouTube in the past year. I also saw the Yokohama 87 show several times on tape. I don't feel the need to own these things, I would in the pre internet days but now I don't see the necessity :)

For me his best was the tours before that but
I've seen the show two times on YouTube in the past year. I also saw the Yokohama 87 show several times on tape. I don't feel the need to own these things, I would in the pre internet days but now I don't see the necessity :)

Lol. Bad live at Wembley was released back in 2012, and getting the DVD was the only way to watch it. The option to purchase a digital version came later, and the Youtube upload also came waaaay later. Are you sure that you are not a new fan?

Lol. Bad live at Wembley was released back in 2012, and getting the DVD was the only way to watch it. The option to purchase a digital version came later, and the Youtube upload also came waaaay later. Are you sure that you are not a new fan?

I don't think I was aware a dvd existed in 2012. I was not part of any MJ forum so I knew nothing of releases. It got no attention anywhere. I saw it for the first time in 2018 maybe 19 and then the second time when it became available due to the lockdown a couple of months ago.

In the early 2000s I got a copy send by a foreign fan of the Yokohama concert, I lost it since but that was the first time I saw a bad concert. Back in the 90s I saw Bucharest live on tv, Ostend and Amsterdam 96/97 live on stage in the flesh and Munchen live on tv, I had an audio cassette of the destiny tour live in Amsterdam somewhere in the 90s
I saw live in Mexico 1975 twice onYouTube, Toronto 84 on youtube once, destiny tour London on YouTube twice, destiny New Orleans once on YouTube

I am pretty sure I am not a new fan ;-)

Last edited:
Good stuff guys, just trying to gauge if that wembley concert actually sold, if sales were not good they may not release anything again...

Oh well....indeed.

LOL.....you can be a fan and not buy items. Some people just aren't into collecting everything.

That said, I bought the entire kit and kaboodle. The BAD 25 collector's edition black box (with the buckles and zippers) and I love it. I use the box to store all of my small MJ paraphernalia - tickets, coasters, badges, phone covers, lanyards, collector cards, laminated pics, booklets, a glittery glove, a white arm brace, an MJ doll, letters and cards from MJ fan friends whom I have met...and so on. You know how it is.

;)

R-3880516-1347895228-9713.jpeg.jpg

I've never been a collector, I only bought studio albums and my walls were plastered with posters but that's it.
I remember a friend having this really cool special edition of the Dangerous album. It was a big cardboard when you opened it the album cover came out.

The different ways that people are collecting stuff is an interesting topic. I’m always amazed at those huge collections, like Hector Barjot’s, and all the effort that goes into curating and maintaining them. Not my cup of tea, personally, because I don’t care about stuff that ultimately just collects dust, but it’s fascinating to see and comforting to know that these people care so much about preserving these items. :)

That said, I like my music collection on physical media, and sometimes buy the same thing again when an interesting new edition comes out, but wouldn’t go as far as buying the Invincible album multiple times only to have all the colors.

Last edited:
Now that I'm making confessions. I didn't even buy Thriller and Bad until I was almost 30 years old. The reason was that I knew every songs from the back of my head, this music was all over radio and tv, I never bothered buying it. Until the day came where I thought what kind of fan does not have Thriller... I bought it, played it once and shelved it.

Spotify and YouTube are my hubs for anything music

Guests can't vote...

I haven't bought Wembley 88, because I wasn't even aware that it was getting released alongside Bad 25. I only got aware of the release of that particular concert in 2017, by which point it was on youtube, so I didn't feel the need to buy it.

Besides, I don't usually buy music or concerts.

Back