What is this? Corey Feldman old interview?

This is old and the reason why some fans don’t trust him. It also clearly demonstrates why Corey doesn’t have a prospering acting career.

ScreenOrigami;4299773 said:
This is old and the reason why some fans don’t trust him. It also clearly demonstrates why Corey doesn’t have a prospering acting career.

I never knew about this interview before.... I'm very disappointed.

mysterygirl7;4299819 said:
I never knew about this interview before.... I'm very disappointed.

Could be that it’s not entirely his fault. Of course, there’s no way for me to know this for sure, but to me it feels like he is in some way psychologically challenged.

Must be from during the trial (2005) as he refers to the finderprints "evidence" that Sneddon actually produced DURING the trial by handing those unsealed magazines (published way after alleged abuse took place) to Gavin on the stand. (double-lol)

Electro;4299837 said:
Must be from during the trial (2005) as he refers to the finderprints "evidence" that Sneddon actually produced DURING the trial by handing those unsealed magazines (published way after alleged abuse took place) to Gavin on the stand. (double-lol)

I think it was during the Grand Jury hearings in 2004 that Sneddon let Gavin handle those magazines. But yeah, the Corey interview is most likely from 2005.

Edit: Could be a segment from Bashir’s second “documentary” that came out in early 2005. I haven’t seen that one.

Last edited:
That’s weird then for him to have come out so strong for MJ in years afterward.

SoS;4299844 said:

Yeah, he should have defended MJ when it mattered the most. Then again, it’s Bashir in that video clip, and we know how manipulative he is. Depending on what kind of issues Corey has – and I do believe he has some issues going on – he’s an easy target for manipulation.

SoS;4299844 said:

Probably because now more is coming out about famous people who actually did abuse people, but they want everyone's attention to be on the accusations against MJ instead of them.

deleted what I just said

It’s late over here. Braincells no longer functioning. :laughing:

Last edited:
When Corey was interviewed by that loser Bashir, my gut had a bad feeling about him and I grew incredibly suspicious of him. I trusted little by little each year until last year my gut was right that it became clear that he’s a traitor and I never trusted Corey again. He’s already on my H8T list now.

you sure? because i heard some fans said he turned against MJ. he was on MJ side but left it once something came out last year. not LN but something else after it.

Elton-Cetera;4300411 said:
March 2019

[video=youtube;a4iDbssmTdY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4iDbssmTdY[/video]

This is exactly why I no longer trust Corey anymore and why he’s on my list.

I remember several tweets by him last year, all in caps fully defending MJ. And then the next day he started to get all different. Not saying he believed the liars, nor saying he didn't. Didn't he also at one point say that MJ took him under his wings, tried to defend him from the actual predators in showbiz? That he warned him about drugs and what not?

I don't trust this dude at all.

Back