The thing that has always struck me about MJ's accusers...

Mike P.

Proud Member
I have been recently following the investigations into the countless sexual abuse allegations of Dahvie Vanity, front man of the late 2000's scene band "Blood on the Dance Floor" (Gee, I wonder where he came up with that name from?) on YouTube and it occurred to me that whenever there has been a high profile case of abuse like this, there are usually a slew of people who come forward with allegations. If MJ were really as much of a predator as people have claimed him to be then why has there only been 4 accusers in a span of like 27 years, which each one (or their parents) having credibility issues and clear motives of financial gain?

Dahvie Vanity has at least 23 people who have come forward with allegations against him, and most of their stories have been extremely credible and line up with actual events. Many of these alleged victims also have video and photographic evidence which prove that they actually knew this person and hung around with them in intimate settings and not just random fan encounters. Even his own band mates and associates have been interviewed and have corroborated this behavior. This man has also had a long history of predatory behavior towards minors before this movement started to expose him. If MJ was truly a predator, why haven't more people come forward with claims similar to this? The man has been long gone so what is there to be afraid of? The reason is because he isn't guilty.

Why do people never look at these facts? If MJ had really done anything, there would be way more accusers than there has been. The media has reached so far to find anything that could make this man look guilty while real predators were out there for years and people were turning a blind eye.

Last edited:
And the media hides facts that clears mj name or try to down play lies. Even Dan. He avoided mj side. That says it all.

Last edited:
Because they hate and jealous him. he was powerful black man. if michael ever did anything which he didn't. people should had spoke out much sooner. you don't wait until almost 30 years to talk out.

anyways, he is/was forever innocent.

That's one of the things I always point out to people.. considering the hundreds or thousands of kids that MJ came into contact with, only a handful have made allegations, and they all have massive credibility issues.

Main reason - money, they know the estate is loaded and want their share - money does evil things to people

Other reasons - Rabid Tabloid media, who give full attention to any ass clown making up any rubbish on MJ or any other perceived to be eccentric acting or defenceless celebrity seen as a soft target.

Hate

Jealousy

the fact they are evil and despicable people.

The fact there is a ready audience of rabid mouthbreeders and haters who will swallow up any old garbage. The Leaving Neverland period saw a rash of old rumours churned up by a hungry and vituperative tabloid media and the mainstream media also got involved (Is there any difference between the two?)

The target, Michael had rumours swirling around him, was seen as not very masculine, strange and easy to have idiots start talking (expletive) about him.

Thank God, Trump and Covid 19 have kept media interest in lies, gossip and damaging nonsense about MJ to a minimum for the past few months.

I agree too, the fact all the real accusers can be counted with fingers and toes at the worst shows just how pointless and baseless their allegations are. Many of the syncophants that join in, usually bail when they see the allegations are groundless and the motive is money and discrediting Michael's reputation.:angry:

Another reason I think is racism, because he was such a powerful and iconic Black man who dominated the world of Music and dance and was and is still the greatest Musical artist of all time, makes red necks and other ass clowns see red. Like any powerful and repsected Black man, they must be discredited. Look at how they have thrown the book at Bill Cosby, OJ Simpson, R Kelly, and many others. Okay these people did some terrible things, but the resultant glee and overdone punishments smacks of KKK rallies.

The racism can even be more soft like the RIAA classifying the Eagles (A white MOR/Country rock group) greatest hist 1971/75 album as the biggest seller ahead of Thriller in 2018, even though most of its sales were discounted Record club ones in the late 80s and early 90s, where virtually all of Thriller's sales come from full and mid price wrekka stow purchases. The motivation is that "we can't have a Black record as the greatest selling album of all time". I mean how many of you own that Eagles album (Okay we are MJ fans, but seriously).:heart:

Last edited:
Main reason - money, they know the estate is loaded and want their share - money does evil things to people

Other reasons - Rabid Tabloid media, who give full attention to any ass clown making up any rubbish on MJ or any other perceived to be eccentric acting or defenceless celebrity seen as a soft target.

Hate

Jealousy

the fact they are evil and despicable people.

The fact there is a ready audience of rabid mouthbreeders and haters who will swallow up any old garbage. The Leaving Neverland period saw a rash of old rumours churned up by a hungry and vituperative tabloid media and the mainstream media also got involved (Is there any difference between the two?)

The target, Michael had rumours swirling around him, was seen as not very masculine, strange and easy to have idiots start talking (expletive) about him.

Thank God, Trump and Covid 19 have kept media interest in lies, gossip and damaging nonsense about MJ to a minimum for the past few months.

I agree too, the fact all the real accusers can be counted with fingers and toes at the worst shows just how pointless and baseless their allegations are. Many of the syncophants that join in, usually bail when they see the allegations are groundless and the motive is money and discrediting Michael's reputation.:angry:

Another reason I think is racism, because he was such a powerful and iconic Black man who dominated the world of Music and dance and was and is still the greatest Musical artist of all time, makes red necks and other ass clowns see red. Like any powerful and repsected Black man, they must be discredited. Look at how they have thrown the book at Bill Cosby, OJ Simpson, R Kelly, and many others. Okay these people did some terrible things, but the resultant glee and overdone punishments smacks of KKK rallies.

The racism can even be more soft like the RIAA classifying the Eagles (A white MOR/Country rock group) greatest hist 1971/75 album as the biggest seller ahead of Thriller in 2018, even though most of its sales were discounted Record club ones in the late 80s and early 90s, where virtually all of Thriller's sales come from full and mid price wrekka stow purchases. The motivation is that "we can't have a Black record as the greatest selling album of all time". I mean how many of you own that Eagles album (Okay we are MJ fans, but seriously).:heart:
Honestly, I adore both MJ and The Eagles.

Back