URGENT: Community Communication

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
Dear all,

Due to Covid I lost my job...this now means I have no ability to fund MJJC like I have been doing for the past of 13 years since its inception. If we can not plug the gap as seen on the bar MJJC will after a couple of months cease to exist.

Please if you can help as a community it would be greatly apprecited as I for one never want to see this place dissapear.

It doesn't have to be a lot, collectively as a community I know we can do this during this time of need that I am asking.

The donation bar is above all it needs to be is 100% no more...

If you can so the contstant monthly worry is not there please become a Patron of MJJC by signing up here - https://www.patreon.com/mjjcommunity (those monies are added to the bar at the beginning of each month)

Many thanks, I look forward to many more years of celebrating the legacy of Michael Jackson (I hope)

Best,
Gaz

Just donated again...join me, if you can. Every little help counts...
MJ4EVER

a66454a2c621c30ec04911e40f909b6b.gif

I am sorry to hear this Gaz. Good luck with finding a new job and all the best with the situation you're in.

To be honest, I find it quite disappointing that we apparently aren't able to meet the funding needed solely through Patreon monthly donations. Quite a few of us in here can probably spare 5 euros a month without a problem. We don't even need that many members to chip in to meet the goal every month.

Please people, don't take this place for granted and don't leave Gaz hanging. If you're in here on a regular basis it's worth to donate. Please head over to the Patreon site and join!

Oh no ..., I´m sorry to hear you lost your job, Gaz!

I hope more people will become patreons. I´ve been one for several months now, but (since I do not have a job either) can only contribute very little.

So sorry to hear about your situation, Gaz. I hope everything works out for you well.

I could not bear to see this place go, it has been so comforting these past couple years. I cannot help much, but I will contribute as much as I reasonably can :)

Thank you guys, big love to you all...

I was a digital marketing developer (websites social media content, graphics design etc etc) for a local aviation company who deal in parts for the aerospace sector, as we all know that industry is now caput... especially when you're in a department that is a cost to the business... thus my department was ended...

Now I am not looking in anyway to profit of this site, I built it because I love and cherish Michael Jackson, plus I felt I needed to put my online digital knowledge and experience to good use for him and for the fans...thus MJJC... all I am looking for is what this place cost to keep here is paid for by the many not just by me, especially when I don't have it anymore, so all monies from either the donation bar (well that will auto go to the tally) and the patrons will be added to the bar at the top of the forum...

Oh and now I have more time on my hands, if I know this place is guatanteed to stay here then I will do some further developing work on both the forum and the website bringing things up to date, especially the forum as its on a very ol version of vbulletin.

Best,
Gaz.

Woohoo! I am now a patron. I wear the honor proudly. MJJC got me through some very emotional times especially immediately after MJ's passing.

Gaz, wishing you all possible luck on the job front.

Last edited:
Woohoo! I am now a patron. I wear the honor proudly. MJJC got me through some very emotional times especially immediately after MJ's passing.

Big upsss mate... I will be creating a group that honours those who are keeping this place going, watch this space mate as I want to pay tribute to those who come to MJJC's aid at this very difficult time.

The avatar you have now is AMAZING and I love the green colour for your username.

I'm not a patreon yet but I will become one in the next couple of weeks, once I get my salary for this month.

[FONT=&quot]Guys... if you donate via the forum bar you will be added to the patron group, if you become a patron via the Patron page then you will also be added to the patron group.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please know that in the bar you will only be an MJJC patron for that month, if you continously donate then you will stay in it, those who become patrons of the patron site will stay until they end it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]One thing I will say is the patron site takes a cut... if you are a part of this forum then we do need to find a way that ensures you give an amount each month directly to MJJC so we are not having some of our monies taken by the rich corporate online companies, that I will work on, because at the end of the day I am sure you guys will agree with need to keep this between ourselves so other are not making of the back of our community.[/FONT]

Some of us might be able to donate
£ 7. 77 .( ..or whatever it is in your currency ) Michael's favorite numbers ! Come on everyone , come on fam. Lets go !

Last edited:
Hey Gaz, hope things get better for you. I want to let you know that I donated through PayPal, would you mind checking?

I'm just bumping this, as this issue has not gone away... the help now I am no longer working need to be monthly not just here and there..

Regarding the offline time I have been assured by the suppliers that it is now fix and will not be repeated.

Back