Current MJ Related Twitter Trends And Rallies

ScreenOrigami

Proud Member
This thread is a place to notify forum users of currently ongoing MJ related hashtag rallies and Twitter trends. If you notice that an MJ related hashtag is trending, or a Twitter rally is happening, just post it here. :)

Right now, Brazil has started trending

WHOS BAD 33 (without a # in front of it)

in celebration of the 33rd anniversary of the Bad album. Tweet with WHOS BAD 33 to help getting it to trend around the globe.

Last edited:
ScreenOrigami;4303350 said:
Not Twitter, but an MJ post has made it to Reddit’s front page with over 80,000 upvotes. If you’re on Reddit leave a couple of upvotes for the good comments, downvote the ignorant, educate where you see hope. Do your thing. ;)

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/iknvb6/crowd_losing_their_minds_over_michael_jackson/?sort=top

I saw 3 highly upvoted posts on Reddit yesterday including this one, not a single negative comment in the top replies! Honestly thought I had visited the Twilight Zone! One of the other subreddits was r/nextf***inglevel, I can’t remember the other one but I believe it was a text post.

Snek;4303371 said:
I saw 3 highly upvoted posts on Reddit yesterday including this one, not a single negative comment in the top replies! Honestly thought I had visited the Twilight Zone! One of the other subreddits was r/nextf***inglevel, I can’t remember the other one but I believe it was a text post.

The tides are definitely turning. Almost only trolls and haters still leave extremely ignorant comments. And everyone else can simply be pointed to Square One and Lies of LN. :)

I just wish people would stop quote-retweeting hateful comments. Educate, and if it doesn’t help block and move on. No one’s paying attention to those trolls but us.

Snek;4303371 said:

Awesome news.

Back