Strange encounters

Alh21

Proud Member
I hope I am ok opening this new thread and the members don’t mind but I didn’t know where else to put this question, or what the best title should have been.
I wanted to know if anyone has had any nice things concerning MJ happening to them, I was feeling really emotional yesterday about Michael and spent most of the day watching him on videos, I feel really stupid admitting these but id asked Michael to send me a sign that he was happy and that he was watching over me and if he knew how much I adored him. When I went up to my bedroom later on in the evening there was a butterfly on the inside of my bedroom window, I carefully picked him up and put him out of the window and watched him fly away. Does this sound stupid and me just believing what I want to make me feel better. It would be so lovely to hear if any members have had any similar experiences.

It's not stupid at all. Butterflies are one of Michael's most common signs. I remember loads of fans had butterfly experiences after he passed, including me. I also had a lovely one last year after I'd asked Michael for support and to be with us all through this LN ordeal. He came to me in a dream last year as well, as a child. That was nice and very unexpected, since it was during a period where I wasn't dreaming or wasn't remembering having any dreams.
If you want to connect to Michael you only need to quieten your mind and ask. It's the same with anyone else in spirit and it's the same with God. The problem is that most people have a very specific idea in their minds of what a sign is or what they want it to be and if it doesn't align with their expectation they discard it. You have to open your heart and acknowledge it when it comes. Sometimes signs will be subtle, but you will still recognise it. Sometimes signs will happen in the most amazing, beautiful, powerful way that it is like a miracle. When you get a sign remember to say thank you. Gratitude is the key.
Other common Michael signs in the spiritual community are a single glove, seagulls, and sunflowers. But there will also be signs that are unique to each person, so you have to trust your intuition and notice any patterns.

Anna;4303543 said:
It's not stupid at all. Butterflies are one of Michael's most common signs. I remember loads of fans had butterfly experiences after he passed, including me. I also had a lovely one last year after I'd asked Michael for support and to be with us all through this LN ordeal. He came to me in a dream last year as well, as a child. That was nice and very unexpected, since it was during a period where I wasn't dreaming or wasn't remembering having any dreams.
If you want to connect to Michael you only need to quieten your mind and ask. It's the same with anyone else in spirit and it's the same with God. The problem is that most people have a very specific idea in their minds of what a sign is or what they want it to be and if it doesn't align with their expectation they discard it. You have to open your heart and acknowledge it when it comes. Sometimes signs will be subtle, but you will still recognise it. Sometimes signs will happen in the most amazing, beautiful, powerful way that it is like a miracle. When you get a sign remember to say thank you. Gratitude is the key.
Other common Michael signs in the spiritual community are a single glove, seagulls, and sunflowers. But there will also be signs that are unique to each person, so you have to trust your intuition and notice any patterns.
Thank u for this, it actually made me cry. I didn’t know other people had butterfly experiences as well this is great to hear. I do believe in things like this but then I think Michael didn’t even know me how would he know I needed him to comfort me, this then makes me sad. I can only imagine how it must have felt to feel his presence in a dream but im pleased that you have shared your experiences with me, it warms my heart thank you.

Alh21;4303547 said:
Thank u for this, it actually made me cry. I didn’t know other people had butterfly experiences as well this is great to hear. I do believe in things like this but then I think Michael didn’t even know me how would he know I needed him to comfort me, this then makes me sad. I can only imagine how it must have felt to feel his presence in a dream but im pleased that you have shared your experiences with me, it warms my heart thank you.

Aw, that's okay. The spiritual essence that Michael is is limitless and it's the same essence that you and every other being in creation actually is, beneath this physical body, so a personal relationship on the physical level isn't necessary. Your emotions, thoughts and intention are enough to make a connection. It's all energy and vibration, everything in the universe. And it's all from the same source. When you look past the superficial differences, everything is one, both materially and spiritually. The difference is that the material is restrictive and the spiritual is not.

Aw, that's okay. The spiritual essence that Michael is is limitless and it's the same essence that you and every other being in creation actually is, beneath this physical body, so a personal relationship on the physical level isn't necessary. Your emotions, thoughts and intention are enough to make a connection. It's all energy and vibration, everything in the universe. And it's all from the same source. When you look past the superficial differences, everything is one, both materially and spiritually. The difference is that the material is restrictive and the spiritual is not.
So do you really believe if I think hard enough I will be able to feel his presence, I really want to believe this is true and not something I make up in my head and heart because I want it to be true

So do you really believe if I think hard enough I will be able to feel his presence, I really want to believe this is true and not something I make up in my head and heart because I want it to be true

Everyone has the ability to develop spiritual awareness. But most people don't believe they can, don't believe it exists, or aren't willing to put the work in, so they never get anywhere. It's not so much about thinking, it's more about inner stillness, mindfulness, faith, and opening your heart. Intuition and spiritual senses are like muscles, you need to use them regularly to develop them. Not everyone can physically feel, see, or hear the presence of spirit. For a lot of people you feel it in your Being, in your spirit body. Or you see it with the spiritual (third) eye. Or you feel and know it from a sign, or a dream, or a meditation experience.
One of the signs and synchronicities I had last year (not Michael related) was so powerful it literally changed my whole life. I hadn't asked for it and had no idea it was coming. So you can't always expect certain things at certain times. That's not usually how the universe works. Though sometimes it will happen shortly after you ask, like your butterfly. What's important is acknowledging it, accepting it, and showing gratitude when it happens.

I think it's depends what's your beliefs are. i believe in God and come from a spiritual family. we had alot of experiences with it. not just michael related but people in our family alive and passed.

in my opinion and beliefs that butterfly was michael. i don't think that's silly at all but everyone views are different. every since my grandmother passed i been getting alot of spiritual experiences not only that my mom, grandmother, and me all have a spiritual connection to michael.

i was always a believer but my grandmother passing really made my faith more stronger now. even my therapists believes we are all connect and i'm seeing it more now.

it's pretty amazing and also scary and kind of freak me out that i know now. very beautiful.

Anna;4303587 said:
Everyone has the ability to develop spiritual awareness. But most people don't believe they can, don't believe it exists, or aren't willing to put the work in, so they never get anywhere. It's not so much about thinking, it's more about inner stillness, mindfulness, faith, and opening your heart. Intuition and spiritual senses are like muscles, you need to use them regularly to develop them. Not everyone can physically feel, see, or hear the presence of spirit. For a lot of people you feel it in your Being, in your spirit body. Or you see it with the spiritual (third) eye. Or you feel and know it from a sign, or a dream, or a meditation experience.
One of the signs and synchronicities I had last year (not Michael related) was so powerful it literally changed my whole life. I hadn't asked for it and had no idea it was coming. So you can't always expect certain things at certain times. That's not usually how the universe works. Though sometimes it will happen shortly after you ask, like your butterfly. What's important is acknowledging it, accepting it, and showing gratitude when it happens.
I did have a similar experience a few years ago after my grandma passed away when I asked her to show me that she was happy and free of pain, the next day a plant that I had in the garden had flowers on it, this plant had never flowered since the day I had it, I truly believe that she gave me a sign. The other is that yesterday I asked Michael to send me another sign and when I went out yesterday there was a single glove laid on the road, it wasn’t a white one just a worker’s glove, it made me smile cause I remembered what you had said yesterday about people seeing gloves, it could have just been a coincidence but it still made me smile. The glove I could easily dismiss but the butterfly Im not going to as I don’t believe that was anything but Michael showing me that he is all around us and in our hearts.

NatureCriminal7896;4303598 said:
I think it's depends what's your beliefs are. i believe in God and come from a spiritual family. we had alot of experiences with it. not just michael related but people in our family alive and passed.

in my opinion and beliefs that butterfly was michael. i don't think that's silly at all but everyone views are different. every since my grandmother passed i been getting alot of spiritual experiences not only that my mom, grandmother, and me all have a spiritual connection to michael.

i was always a believer but my grandmother passing really made my faith more stronger now. even my therapists believes we are all connect and i'm seeing it more now.

it's pretty amazing and also scary and kind of freak me out that i know now. very beautiful.
Im not 100% sure about God, I would never dismiss anyone’s faith as that is their choice and brings great comfort to many people, I do believe there is a more beautiful place for us when we do leave this earth, my reason for that is because there has been many people that have experienced things, I myself have as well, not Michael related but other stuff that I simply just cant explain. Have you had any Michael experiences yourself? You don’t have to share if you don’t want to as I know it is a very personal thing, I haven’t told anyone else but on here because other people will just say I see what I want to see but I trust everyone on this site.

I shouldn't reply to this thread but I somehow can't resist. I'm not seeking a confrontation I just want to add my perception amicably.

I have never ever experienced anything like you guys described but I'm also one of the most stern disbelievers in the history of mankind.
I'm jealous of people who believe because I see everything in negativity or futility but I cannot make myself believe it is impossible in my opinion. Which makes me a very negative almost grumpy sort of man.
Perhaps humans see/experience things because they want to very badly, like I don't experience these things because I don't want to believe them. Religion for me is non existent, I don't know how or why earth or the universe got created but
I think we exist by chance and I believe sooner or later science will present us with a decent plausible explanation to life's great mystery.

If you haven't had an experience why did you reply to this thread? All you're doing is bringing in pointless negativity. If that's what you want to do you should make a new thread for debate.

JichaelMackson;4303642 said:
I shouldn't reply to this thread but I somehow can't resist. I'm not seeking a confrontation I just want to add my perception amicably.

I have never ever experienced anything like you guys described but I'm also one of the most stern disbelievers in the history of mankind.
I'm jealous of people who believe because I see everything in negativity or futility but I cannot make myself believe it is impossible in my opinion. Which makes me a very negative almost grumpy sort of man.
Perhaps humans see/experience things because they want to very badly, like I don't experience these things because I don't want to believe them. Religion for me is non existent, I don't know how or why earth or the universe got created but
I think we exist by chance and I believe sooner or later science will present us with a decent plausible explanation to life's great mystery.
Maybe you have experienced things but wont let yourself believe that it could be true, I have no idea how we all came to be here but to many people have seen things that can’t be dismissed by logical explanations. Are you grumpy and negative for a reason? Would you like to experience something?

I find it kind of rude you comment. my grandmother pass away a year ago and my family still struggle with her death. you have the right not to believe because you have freedom to do so but you shouldn't say anything if haven't experience anything.

she asked if anyone had experiences michael related. so why you even comment? i'm not angry just have some respect.

Back