Strange encounters

Alh21

Proud Member
I hope I am ok opening this new thread and the members don’t mind but I didn’t know where else to put this question, or what the best title should have been.
I wanted to know if anyone has had any nice things concerning MJ happening to them, I was feeling really emotional yesterday about Michael and spent most of the day watching him on videos, I feel really stupid admitting these but id asked Michael to send me a sign that he was happy and that he was watching over me and if he knew how much I adored him. When I went up to my bedroom later on in the evening there was a butterfly on the inside of my bedroom window, I carefully picked him up and put him out of the window and watched him fly away. Does this sound stupid and me just believing what I want to make me feel better. It would be so lovely to hear if any members have had any similar experiences.

It's not stupid at all. Butterflies are one of Michael's most common signs. I remember loads of fans had butterfly experiences after he passed, including me. I also had a lovely one last year after I'd asked Michael for support and to be with us all through this LN ordeal. He came to me in a dream last year as well, as a child. That was nice and very unexpected, since it was during a period where I wasn't dreaming or wasn't remembering having any dreams.
If you want to connect to Michael you only need to quieten your mind and ask. It's the same with anyone else in spirit and it's the same with God. The problem is that most people have a very specific idea in their minds of what a sign is or what they want it to be and if it doesn't align with their expectation they discard it. You have to open your heart and acknowledge it when it comes. Sometimes signs will be subtle, but you will still recognise it. Sometimes signs will happen in the most amazing, beautiful, powerful way that it is like a miracle. When you get a sign remember to say thank you. Gratitude is the key.
Other common Michael signs in the spiritual community are a single glove, seagulls, and sunflowers. But there will also be signs that are unique to each person, so you have to trust your intuition and notice any patterns.

Anna;4303543 said:
It's not stupid at all. Butterflies are one of Michael's most common signs. I remember loads of fans had butterfly experiences after he passed, including me. I also had a lovely one last year after I'd asked Michael for support and to be with us all through this LN ordeal. He came to me in a dream last year as well, as a child. That was nice and very unexpected, since it was during a period where I wasn't dreaming or wasn't remembering having any dreams.
If you want to connect to Michael you only need to quieten your mind and ask. It's the same with anyone else in spirit and it's the same with God. The problem is that most people have a very specific idea in their minds of what a sign is or what they want it to be and if it doesn't align with their expectation they discard it. You have to open your heart and acknowledge it when it comes. Sometimes signs will be subtle, but you will still recognise it. Sometimes signs will happen in the most amazing, beautiful, powerful way that it is like a miracle. When you get a sign remember to say thank you. Gratitude is the key.
Other common Michael signs in the spiritual community are a single glove, seagulls, and sunflowers. But there will also be signs that are unique to each person, so you have to trust your intuition and notice any patterns.
Thank u for this, it actually made me cry. I didn’t know other people had butterfly experiences as well this is great to hear. I do believe in things like this but then I think Michael didn’t even know me how would he know I needed him to comfort me, this then makes me sad. I can only imagine how it must have felt to feel his presence in a dream but im pleased that you have shared your experiences with me, it warms my heart thank you.

Alh21;4303547 said:
Thank u for this, it actually made me cry. I didn’t know other people had butterfly experiences as well this is great to hear. I do believe in things like this but then I think Michael didn’t even know me how would he know I needed him to comfort me, this then makes me sad. I can only imagine how it must have felt to feel his presence in a dream but im pleased that you have shared your experiences with me, it warms my heart thank you.

Aw, that's okay. The spiritual essence that Michael is is limitless and it's the same essence that you and every other being in creation actually is, beneath this physical body, so a personal relationship on the physical level isn't necessary. Your emotions, thoughts and intention are enough to make a connection. It's all energy and vibration, everything in the universe. And it's all from the same source. When you look past the superficial differences, everything is one, both materially and spiritually. The difference is that the material is restrictive and the spiritual is not.

Aw, that's okay. The spiritual essence that Michael is is limitless and it's the same essence that you and every other being in creation actually is, beneath this physical body, so a personal relationship on the physical level isn't necessary. Your emotions, thoughts and intention are enough to make a connection. It's all energy and vibration, everything in the universe. And it's all from the same source. When you look past the superficial differences, everything is one, both materially and spiritually. The difference is that the material is restrictive and the spiritual is not.
So do you really believe if I think hard enough I will be able to feel his presence, I really want to believe this is true and not something I make up in my head and heart because I want it to be true

So do you really believe if I think hard enough I will be able to feel his presence, I really want to believe this is true and not something I make up in my head and heart because I want it to be true

Everyone has the ability to develop spiritual awareness. But most people don't believe they can, don't believe it exists, or aren't willing to put the work in, so they never get anywhere. It's not so much about thinking, it's more about inner stillness, mindfulness, faith, and opening your heart. Intuition and spiritual senses are like muscles, you need to use them regularly to develop them. Not everyone can physically feel, see, or hear the presence of spirit. For a lot of people you feel it in your Being, in your spirit body. Or you see it with the spiritual (third) eye. Or you feel and know it from a sign, or a dream, or a meditation experience.
One of the signs and synchronicities I had last year (not Michael related) was so powerful it literally changed my whole life. I hadn't asked for it and had no idea it was coming. So you can't always expect certain things at certain times. That's not usually how the universe works. Though sometimes it will happen shortly after you ask, like your butterfly. What's important is acknowledging it, accepting it, and showing gratitude when it happens.

I think it's depends what's your beliefs are. i believe in God and come from a spiritual family. we had alot of experiences with it. not just michael related but people in our family alive and passed.

in my opinion and beliefs that butterfly was michael. i don't think that's silly at all but everyone views are different. every since my grandmother passed i been getting alot of spiritual experiences not only that my mom, grandmother, and me all have a spiritual connection to michael.

i was always a believer but my grandmother passing really made my faith more stronger now. even my therapists believes we are all connect and i'm seeing it more now.

it's pretty amazing and also scary and kind of freak me out that i know now. very beautiful.

Anna;4303587 said:
Everyone has the ability to develop spiritual awareness. But most people don't believe they can, don't believe it exists, or aren't willing to put the work in, so they never get anywhere. It's not so much about thinking, it's more about inner stillness, mindfulness, faith, and opening your heart. Intuition and spiritual senses are like muscles, you need to use them regularly to develop them. Not everyone can physically feel, see, or hear the presence of spirit. For a lot of people you feel it in your Being, in your spirit body. Or you see it with the spiritual (third) eye. Or you feel and know it from a sign, or a dream, or a meditation experience.
One of the signs and synchronicities I had last year (not Michael related) was so powerful it literally changed my whole life. I hadn't asked for it and had no idea it was coming. So you can't always expect certain things at certain times. That's not usually how the universe works. Though sometimes it will happen shortly after you ask, like your butterfly. What's important is acknowledging it, accepting it, and showing gratitude when it happens.
I did have a similar experience a few years ago after my grandma passed away when I asked her to show me that she was happy and free of pain, the next day a plant that I had in the garden had flowers on it, this plant had never flowered since the day I had it, I truly believe that she gave me a sign. The other is that yesterday I asked Michael to send me another sign and when I went out yesterday there was a single glove laid on the road, it wasn’t a white one just a worker’s glove, it made me smile cause I remembered what you had said yesterday about people seeing gloves, it could have just been a coincidence but it still made me smile. The glove I could easily dismiss but the butterfly Im not going to as I don’t believe that was anything but Michael showing me that he is all around us and in our hearts.

NatureCriminal7896;4303598 said:
I think it's depends what's your beliefs are. i believe in God and come from a spiritual family. we had alot of experiences with it. not just michael related but people in our family alive and passed.

in my opinion and beliefs that butterfly was michael. i don't think that's silly at all but everyone views are different. every since my grandmother passed i been getting alot of spiritual experiences not only that my mom, grandmother, and me all have a spiritual connection to michael.

i was always a believer but my grandmother passing really made my faith more stronger now. even my therapists believes we are all connect and i'm seeing it more now.

it's pretty amazing and also scary and kind of freak me out that i know now. very beautiful.
Im not 100% sure about God, I would never dismiss anyone’s faith as that is their choice and brings great comfort to many people, I do believe there is a more beautiful place for us when we do leave this earth, my reason for that is because there has been many people that have experienced things, I myself have as well, not Michael related but other stuff that I simply just cant explain. Have you had any Michael experiences yourself? You don’t have to share if you don’t want to as I know it is a very personal thing, I haven’t told anyone else but on here because other people will just say I see what I want to see but I trust everyone on this site.

I shouldn't reply to this thread but I somehow can't resist. I'm not seeking a confrontation I just want to add my perception amicably.

I have never ever experienced anything like you guys described but I'm also one of the most stern disbelievers in the history of mankind.
I'm jealous of people who believe because I see everything in negativity or futility but I cannot make myself believe it is impossible in my opinion. Which makes me a very negative almost grumpy sort of man.
Perhaps humans see/experience things because they want to very badly, like I don't experience these things because I don't want to believe them. Religion for me is non existent, I don't know how or why earth or the universe got created but
I think we exist by chance and I believe sooner or later science will present us with a decent plausible explanation to life's great mystery.

If you haven't had an experience why did you reply to this thread? All you're doing is bringing in pointless negativity. If that's what you want to do you should make a new thread for debate.

JichaelMackson;4303642 said:
I shouldn't reply to this thread but I somehow can't resist. I'm not seeking a confrontation I just want to add my perception amicably.

I have never ever experienced anything like you guys described but I'm also one of the most stern disbelievers in the history of mankind.
I'm jealous of people who believe because I see everything in negativity or futility but I cannot make myself believe it is impossible in my opinion. Which makes me a very negative almost grumpy sort of man.
Perhaps humans see/experience things because they want to very badly, like I don't experience these things because I don't want to believe them. Religion for me is non existent, I don't know how or why earth or the universe got created but
I think we exist by chance and I believe sooner or later science will present us with a decent plausible explanation to life's great mystery.
Maybe you have experienced things but wont let yourself believe that it could be true, I have no idea how we all came to be here but to many people have seen things that can’t be dismissed by logical explanations. Are you grumpy and negative for a reason? Would you like to experience something?

I find it kind of rude you comment. my grandmother pass away a year ago and my family still struggle with her death. you have the right not to believe because you have freedom to do so but you shouldn't say anything if haven't experience anything.

she asked if anyone had experiences michael related. so why you even comment? i'm not angry just have some respect.

here’s a couple visitation dreams I had from Michael. I hope anyone who reads this enjoys them! ♥️🌻

From my memory I actually had three visitation dreams from Michael. The first one took place in my parent’s old house in our long hallway. I just randomly found myself at the end of the hallways entrance when I saw a sunflower that was being held on a little platform that was just the right height for me to look at the flower closely. This wasn’t a normal one though, it was GLOWING. I mean literally glowing! Curious, I walked towards it to get a good look. But when I did, I randomly said “Michael? Is that you??” Basically the Sunflower WAS Michael and his spirit was just taking the form of one. And the glowing was just part of his spirit’s presence in the sunflower. Then I woke up and wondering what the heck did I just dream about! But I shrugged it off to get ready for school.

The next night I had the same dream. Except this time Michael wasn’t the sunflower this time. As I was looking at the now regular sunflower that he took the form of, I felt someone walk up beside me. As I turned around to see who it was I heard Michael’s voice say “Whenever you see a sunflower, it means I’m there.” I couldn’t exactly see his face right away because he was so tall! But when he walked further away from me I got a good look at him. He was wearing a red buttoned shirt, long black pants, and his white socks and the black penny loafers that he always wore on stage. To top it off, he was in his bad era. (You could tell because of the curly hair lol). He looked about in his early or mid 30s. Then I woke up again thinking that I was beginning to lose my marbles! Then I grabbed my phone faster than the speed of light and googled what his favourite flower was. And sure enough, It was a sunflower! I was shook because then I thought that this meant that this was actually his spirit paying a visit. I was so confused.

On the third night I woke up at around 3:00 AM in the morning like I had been for the past week and a half, and I was beginning to get restless. I grabbed my phone from my bedside table and checked the time, January 4th, 2020, 3:01 AM in the morning. I thought about giving up on sleep and just staying up for the rest of the night, but I had school in the morning. So staying up late wasn’t an option. Right before I went back to sleep I wondered why I was waking up at the same time every night? I had heard stories online saying it means that something or SOMEONE is watching you. I shrugged it off groggily and went back to sleep.

I found myself sitting on the toilet with the lid closed while crying my eyes out. After I was done crying, I got up and flushed the toilet out of habit. I walked over to the sink to wash my hands, once I was finished, I looked up in the mirror and saw my reflection. I looked terrible, my eyes were puffy and dark underneath and my face was all red from all the crying. I looked like I hadn’t slept properly in weeks. After I was done, I walked over to the door and turned the handle. I walked out into the hallway not really realising that I was in a “dream” and not real life. When I turned the corner I stopped dead in my tracks when i saw Michael.

He was standing at the end of the hallway as if he had been waiting for me. He looked the exact same as he did in all my other dreams nights before. Wearing a red buttoned shirt, black pants, his signature white socks and penny loafers, to top it off his ebony hair was all curly down to his shoulders, indicating that he was in his bad era in spirit. He looked like he was in his early 30s. The moment I locked eyes with him I instantly knew this was actually Michael himself, something just clicked, he was just standing there. He had this beautiful gleaming smile of his face like he was happy to see me. He felt whole, I got the sense that he was cured of all physical and health complications that he had in life. He was finally free. He had an angelic sort of aura about him. He wasn’t an actual angel but he just felt so angelic. His brown eyes held a sense of compassion, understanding inside them that ran deeper than the ocean itself. Everything about him was just perfect in spirit just as he was when he was alive, flaws and all.

I just stood there awestruck, amazed, confused and disoriented. Remembering the moment my head hit my pillow and then found myself in what looked like my old home, but I knew it really wasn’t. After a matter of seconds I watched Michael as he got down onto his knees and outstretched his arms towards me. By pure instinct and an energetic pull, I ran across the hallway and into his arms. Bracing myself that could either go right through him, or hit him. I slow down once I approach nearer to him and feel my body lightly bump into someone solid. “He’s real!” I thought, not believing that he was actually there with me. The moment I lightly bumped into his chest, I feel his arms wrap around me instantly. I immediately started blurting out my personal situation to him until he cut me off. "Sshhhhh.. it’s okay, it’s okay, I’ve got you.” I heard him say, I don’t know if it was the sound of his voice, his presence, or the overwhelming vibe of his love that he still had for the world, his fans, and myself included, but something made me cry. The moment I did I felt Michael squeeze me tighter, “Oh Han, don’t cry. Shhh, shhh..” but I couldn’t stop the tears. I wondered how in the world he knew my personal name.

My head was buried into his left shoulder as he rubbed my back, I calmed down eventually and lifted my head up, resting it on top of his left shoulder. Tired and exhausted, I moved my head more towards his neck for comfort, I sigh before I suddenly feel Michael’s arms slide underneath mine, lifting me up and laying me down gently onto his chest, resting his chin on top of my head while hugging me. Michael rocked us back and forth with me cradled in his arms while he hummed the instrumental of his song “Whatever happens.” With the feeling of his hand on the back of my head, the comforting vibration of his chest from his humming, and the sound of his heartbeat lulling me to sleep slowly accompanied by the gentle rocking from Michael, I feel my eyelids beginning to grow heavy. As I slowly fell half-asleep, my mind’s eye was flooded with the image of the ambulance that his body was taken in when it had arrived at his house on June 25th. Then I heard my mind say, “He’s dead.” Then it finally had hit me that this was his spirit, (I forgot that he was dead for a second.) I didn’t care that he is “dead” in the physical realm, wherever the heck I was. He was alive and whole, and spending the most time I could with him in these next few moments was all that mattered in that moment.

I shoved all those thoughts aside and just focused on his comforting presence. I could feel his chin resting on top of my head, and his hand on the back of my head holding me close to his chest while his other arm was wrapped around my back. He literally had me tucked under his chin. Honestly, I’d never felt safer with anyone in my life like this before. My eyes drooped halfway as I was slowly dozing off as Michael was still rocking us both, still holding me close to him with the sound of his heartbeat in the background. The whole ambience was really comforting and peaceful as I closed my eyes fully, “Hannah?” I opened my eyes at the sound of my name being said and realised Michael had stopped what he was doing. His arms loosened their gentle grip but still held me as I felt Michael pull away a little to look at me, I realised I was sitting on my knees while the left side of my face was buried into his shirt. I was scared, I didn’t want him to see me like this, but I had no choice, I pulled myself away gently from his hug, but keeping my face covered behind my hair so that he couldn’t see the tears running down my face.

I hear Michael say “Hey, look at me..” I wanted to obey, but I didn’t at the same time, then I suddenly felt Michael’s hand gently lift my chin up to face him. I felt a sense of dread as my vision scanned up his body, then I saw his face, we made eye contact, his facial expression and his eyes held nothing but deep empathy and genuine understanding. He let go of my chin and held my face in his palms, the gesture took me by surprise a little. “Listen, I know you’re hurting but you’ve got to be strong okay?” He said, “Okay..” I replied in almost a whisper. He smiles and i feel his thumbs move across my cheeks drying the incoming tears threatening to fall. He lets go, and tucks my hair behind my ear and gives me a gentle kiss on my left cheek, I feel my face go red instantly in shock,

Michael pulls away to look at me once more, he giggles at my reaction, stands up and walks off, I snap myself out of my blushing session and dry my eyes from any tears before finally getting up. I look to see Michael standing at the very end of the hallway, I run to his side and he holds out his right hand for me to take, I took it hesitantly, and we started walking, his hand felt soft to the touch, his grip was secure but gentle, and completely engulfed my own, I felt like a small child holding a parents hand as you crossed the road. God I felt so small and short, lol. I looked up at him and he looked at me, he smiled at me and I smiled back.

He swings my hand clasped in his back and forth a little, it felt comforting. It was like he was telling me that everything was going to be okay, even if things didn’t always feel that way at the time. We broke eye contact, suddenly, I saw us approaching the living area where there were two black couches that my parents own in real life, I stop walking, Michael does too and looks at me, it dawned on me that Michael wants to sit down and talk with me. “Are you okay sweetie?” I could hear the concern in his voice, I nod and he lets go of my hand and sits down on the nearest couch, he beckons me gently to sit down and I go sit on the other.

Silence. I stare at my feet thinking of what to say, “Hannah.” My head shot up at the sound of Michael softly speaking my name, we lock eyes. “Come here.” He says gently patting his lap gesturing me to sit next to him. I hesitated, he was “dead” for one, which was unsettling, and not exactly sure if he meant me sitting on his lap innocently incase if he didn’t and felt awkward. nervousness begins to bubble up in my chest. “Don’t be scared, I won’t bite.” Michael smiled comfortingly as he half joked in a comforting, but humorous voice. I smiled and got up and sat down next to him, keeping my head down, looking at the floor.

I could feel Michael’s gaze on me, “What’s wrong? You can tell me, I’m here for you.” His voice dripping with gentleness and sympathy. I wanted to talk but my mouth refused. Silence. Michael sighed sadly, “Han talk to me, please.. I’m worried about you.” I sighed a sigh that I didn’t even realise I was holding. Not wanting to worry him, I told him that my parents split up. “Oh my god, are you okay?!” He said concerned. “No.” I say, shaking my head. My vision blurs with unshed tears as I bury my head in my hands. “Oh sweetheart..” Michael says with empathy. I looked up at him as I vented to him about my feelings, how I had been feeling so miserable at the time, feeling like the most terrible daughter to my parents for how I had been treating them, feeling like a terrible fan, and how I wanted to just end my life in general.

I shifted my gaze away from his before telling him that last part, not being able to bear seeing the pain in his eyes when I said that. I heard him gasp a little, i stared at my feet as I waited for him to scold me. But nothing came. I suddenly feel his right arm wrap around me supportively, taken by surprise, I look at him in shock. “Hey.. it’s okay to be miserable, you’re not a terrible daughter but please don’t kill yourself, it’ll only make things worse.” I look back down at my feet, my eyes well up with tears, I burst out crying from guilt. Immediately i feel Michael’s hands lift me up, sat me on his lap and engulfed me in his embrace as i cried. “Shhhh, it’s okay. Don’t cry.. Don’t cry. Shhhhh.” Michael comforted. I buried my face in his chest for comfort as my left hand gripped onto his shirt like he was a lifeline. My eyes were shut tight from the waterfall of tears I was releasing. Everything went black for a moment.

I opened my eyes feeling calmer and more relaxed, my crying stopped. I unburied myself from Michaels comforting embrace as he let go of me gently so that I could situate myself on his lap, he kept one arm wrapped around my back so that I didn’t fall backwards. I thought for a moment then laughed, remembering that he knew my real name, I looked up at him and asked how he knew me. I slid off his lap and sat back next to him. “I know a lot of names.” He smiled. I decided to mess with him a bit, so I asked him if he knew mine? He looked up at the ceiling with a side glance, pretending to be in deep thought. “Hmm.. Hannah?” He played along, “Nice try Applehead.” I replied, pretending to be sarcastic. Michael laughed, god even his laugh sounded the same as it did when he was alive. “That’s a good one!” He complimented. I just shook my head as we both just sat there laughing. After the laughter died down, Michael spoke, “Can I ask you a question?” “Sure! Ask away.” I replied.

Michael laughed, smiling a little while looking at the floor for second before looking back up at me again. “Um.. Why do you love me?” He asked with a slight laugh. I was pretty taken aback by this question, but I told him that he was an amazing father to Paris and his two sons, how him and his daughter inspire me so much, that I loved him not just as an entertainer but for the person he was and how he was like a father figure to me. Michael laughed and looked down at the floor again and started laughing and crying. I asked him why he was laughing, “I’m not laughing, I’m crying.” He replied still laughing. I asked him why he was crying, “Because you’re so sweet.” He replied. I froze. I had never been called that before, I gave him as long as he needed to collect himself. Once he was okay again I decided to ask him why he visited me. “Um… Michael?” I said to him. “Mm.” He replied as he turned to look at me. “Why did you visit me?” I asked him. “You-you were just so sad.. I just.. couldn’t bear to see you like that.” Then there was silence.

I felt guilty but touched by his words as more silence went by, I suddenly hear Michael sigh deeply but it was more sad as I watch him as he gets up from the couch. I stand up, sensing that it was probably his time to go. I see him turn to face me. “Hannah.” I turned to face him. “I have to go..” you could hear the sadness dripping from his voice. I stood there in shock, “Go? Go where?” I asked him. “Someplace else.” He answered. “But I’ll miss you..” as soon as the words left my lips Michael bends down and I suddenly feel him lift me up into his arms and held me as I wrapped my arms and legs around him. “I know, but I have to..” Michael said gently. I don’t think he wanted to leave yet, and neither did I. But I knew that the dead and the living can’t be together for long, (otherwise you’re kind of breaking the laws of nature if that makes sense). After a little bit Michael put me down and then I realised where that “someplace else” I asked him am I going to have to go there one day. But I already knew the answer, Michael nodded solemnly “But I think you’ll like it.” (As in heaven) he smiled. I asked him if I will or not “you will.” He said smiling.

He walked closer to me and bent down onto his knees to my level. “Before I go I need you to remember something for me.” I nodded in response as Michael held the sides of my shoulders. I could tell that this was going to be serious. “I love you so, so much Han. You are an incredible fan, don’t you ever forget that. I know that your parents love you so much too. And I want you to know that I’m always here for you and watching over you.” I felt tears well up in my eyes at his words. I wanted to say thank you but I just hugged him instead. He pulled me close to him as I reached out to hug him. “I love you Michael..” my voice cracked with tears. I felt him hug me tighter, “I love you more.” He said softly as he released me from his embrace. He stood up, bent down and caressed the left side of my head before giving me a kiss on my forehead before he turned to leave. He waved goodbye as he walked away back to the hallway’s entrance where we both stood. I watched him go as I waved back at him. Then I see this oval shaped portal of white light suddenly appear as Michael walks into it. I fought the urge to bolt and go into it with him, but I had to stay here for him at least. Everything suddenly went white, and I found myself “waking up” in my bed the next morning. I felt a tingling feeling on my body like someone had their arms wrapped around me. I could also feel like someone else was in the room with me that night. I felt a feeling of peace and comfort that I had never felt in my life before. Now i have more spiritual beliefs than ever now, along with the proof that we do go somewhere after we die and that death is not the end for any of us.

And that is my visitation dream with Michael! I hoped you all enjoyed reading it. ☺️🕊️

PS: (Keep an eye out for the Sunflowers soldiers of love.) 😉🌻

Back