Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 211

Thread: What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

   
  1. #196
    Points: 7,381, Level: 57
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    76
    Points
    7,381
    Level
    57
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

    It was very late 2000, I think at that Christmas or nye event with Witney, that was the first time he was in public after botox, face-lift, and recent nose surgery. I don't know why or what he did but a lot changed very quickly. And then the very erratic behaviour started. And I think it was clear he wasn't interested in finishing Invincible any time soon, he was never behind the project and it showed in his appearances and marketing. The full blame is not with Sony.
    The Sony is racist stuff, while 100 percent true regarding racism in the industry and an impressive stand in 2002, again some of his actions were bizarre.
    Letting Bashir into his life, saying it was okay to share your bed with a kid. He must have known this was gonna backfire. Must have. He wasn't stupid but he'd become arrogant imo and thought lawyers and money could solve any problem. Then the baby dangling which I've discussed before. There is never, ever any reason or justification for dangling a baby over a balcony. Are you a parent? I challenge one parent on here to defend it.
    I think he was going through addiction, depression and exhibiting very strange behaviour because of it between 2000 and 2003.

  2. #197
    Points: 1,452, Level: 21
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Suffolk/Essex
    Posts
    72
    Points
    1,452
    Level
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts

    Default Re: What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

    Not sure he had a nose job at Miracle On 34th street thing, but he did look different. Miss the guy so much

  3. #198
    Points: 61,377, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    21,307
    Points
    61,377
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,494 Posts

    Default Re: What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

    h
    Quote Originally Posted by rumandraisin View Post
    It was very late 2000, I think at that Christmas or nye event with Witney, that was the first time he was in public after botox, face-lift, and recent nose surgery. I don't know why or what he did but a lot changed very quickly. And then the very erratic behaviour started. And I think it was clear he wasn't interested in finishing Invincible any time soon, he was never behind the project and it showed in his appearances and marketing. The full blame is not with Sony.The Sony is racist stuff, while 100 percent true regarding racism in the industry and an impressive stand in 2002, again some of his actions were bizarre. Letting Bashir into his life, saying it was okay to share your bed with a kid. He must have known this was gonna backfire. Must have. He wasn't stupid but he'd become arrogant imo and thought lawyers and money could solve any problem. Then the baby dangling which I've discussed before. There is never, ever any reason or justification for dangling a baby over a balcony. Are you a parent? I challenge one parent on here to defend it.I think he was going through addiction, depression and exhibiting very strange behaviour because of it between 2000 and 2003.
    He was going through addiction that for sure even lisa marie presley said he was ''high as a kyite" from what she knew of him

  4. #199
    Points: 7,381, Level: 57
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    76
    Points
    7,381
    Level
    57
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

    Quote Originally Posted by threatened2020 View Post
    Not sure he had a nose job at Miracle On 34th street thing, but he did look different. Miss the guy so much
    I think that was it, the lips were different too. The wig early the year after didn't help either at the rock n roll Hall of fame

  5. #200
    Points: 35,736, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,867
    Points
    35,736
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3,118
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 1,226 Posts

    Default Re: What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

    why are we still going on with this topic. michael wasn't perfect. but he was a good dad then most dads i see and hear. i'm not sure how many people on this site are parents but i'm sure none you will win best parent of year award.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  6. #201
    Points: 61,377, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    21,307
    Points
    61,377
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,494 Posts

    Default Re: What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    why are we still going on with this topic. michael wasn't perfect. but he was a good dad then most dads i see and hear. i'm not sure how many people on this site are parents but i'm sure none you will win best parent of year award.
    Thats a bit harsh to say

  7. #202
    Points: 35,736, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,867
    Points
    35,736
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3,118
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 1,226 Posts

    Default Re: What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

    Quote Originally Posted by 8701girl View Post
    Thats a bit harsh to say
    how??



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  8. #203
    Points: 61,377, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    21,307
    Points
    61,377
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,494 Posts

    Default Re: What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    how??
    How u said ''none of you will win parent of the year award''

  9. #204
    Points: 35,736, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,867
    Points
    35,736
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3,118
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 1,226 Posts

    Default Re: What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

    because it's true



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  10. #205
    Points: 29,004, Level: 99
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 996
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    4,818
    Points
    29,004
    Level
    99
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 218 Times in 107 Posts

    Default Re: What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    because it's true
    And who are you to comment on peoples parenting skills? I'm sure most parents wouldn't dangle a baby over a balcony.

  11. #206
    Points: 35,736, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,867
    Points
    35,736
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3,118
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 1,226 Posts

    Default Re: What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

    exactly. but michael wasn't a saint he shouldn't never did it. me calling out michael for wrong doing doesn't me less of a fan. it's shows i care. but this topic is old. why are we still going on about this?



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  12. #207
    Points: 7,381, Level: 57
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    76
    Points
    7,381
    Level
    57
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

    Well there's not exactly much else happening to talk about. MJ was not a Saint and he did do some idiotic things. There will never be any defense for that. I'm telling you, if I dangled my daughter over a balcony that high up she'd be taken away from me. But Michael was, at the time obviously not in the best place and the use of prescription drugs and an obvious sort of mania resulting in bizarre appearances and behaviour in 2001 to 2003 is mostly to blame I would say.

  13. #208
    Points: 35,460, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden (Sverige)
    Posts
    5,487
    Points
    35,460
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    6,622
    Thanked 5,136 Times in 2,135 Posts

    Default Re: What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

    Quote Originally Posted by rumandraisin View Post
    Well there's not exactly much else happening to talk about. MJ was not a Saint and he did do some idiotic things. There will never be any defense for that. I'm telling you, if I dangled my daughter over a balcony that high up she'd be taken away from me. But Michael was, at the time obviously not in the best place and the use of prescription drugs and an obvious sort of mania resulting in bizarre appearances and behaviour in 2001 to 2003 is mostly to blame I would say.
    Remember that MJ apologized for that later. He was not perfect, nobody is.

  14. #209
    Points: 35,736, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,867
    Points
    35,736
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3,118
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 1,226 Posts

    Default Re: What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

    Quote Originally Posted by Themidwestcowboy View Post
    He was not perfect, nobody is.
    exactly. he was a human being.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  15. #210
    Points: 35,736, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,867
    Points
    35,736
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3,118
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 1,226 Posts

    Default Re: What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

    there's nothing to talk about but we gonna talk about michael mistakes? if i saw someone dangling a baby on an balcony yes i will call out their wrong doing. it doesn't matter their famous or not. he made an mistake. so move on.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •