Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: The 1983 Unauthorized Interview - What do we know about it?

   
  1. #31
    Points: 144, Level: 2
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    18
    Points
    144
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: The 1983 Unauthorized Interview - What do we know about it?

    For now, there's only been some handwritten lyrics.

  2. #32
    Points: 9,566, Level: 65
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,048
    Points
    9,566
    Level
    65
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 74 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: The 1983 Unauthorized Interview - What do we know about it?

    I don't think Brad has Man In Black. A few years ago I attended a seminar with Brad and mentioned Man In Black and he really had no idea what I was talking about. I believe Man In Black was worked exclusively with Bryan Loren in 1989 and by the time Brad got involved, it was already pushed aside.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Derek1984 For This Useful Post:


  4. #33
    Points: 9,566, Level: 65
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,048
    Points
    9,566
    Level
    65
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 74 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: The 1983 Unauthorized Interview - What do we know about it?

    Same with Buffalo Bill. I highly doubt Brad has ever heard that one. Again, by the time Brad got involved, Buffalo Bill was pushed aside. John Barnes and Matt Forger are probably the only two people with the most knowledge on that one.

  5. #34
    Points: 5,757, Level: 49
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Rocketeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    705
    Points
    5,757
    Level
    49
    Thanks
    312
    Thanked 654 Times in 293 Posts

    Default Re: The 1983 Unauthorized Interview - What do we know about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek1984 View Post
    I don't think Brad has Man In Black. A few years ago I attended a seminar with Brad and mentioned Man In Black and he really had no idea what I was talking about. I believe Man In Black was worked exclusively with Bryan Loren in 1989 and by the time Brad got involved, it was already pushed aside.
    A seminar recording of the song has leaked though, as well as smaller snippets before

  6. #35
    Points: 9,566, Level: 65
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,048
    Points
    9,566
    Level
    65
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 74 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: The 1983 Unauthorized Interview - What do we know about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketeer View Post
    A seminar recording of the song has leaked though, as well as smaller snippets before
    Was the seminar hosted by Brad? Or Bryan Loren? I know Loren has done seminars in the past.

  7. #36
    Points: 10,478, Level: 68
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mj_frenzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,668
    Points
    10,478
    Level
    68
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 811 Times in 462 Posts

    Default Re: The 1983 Unauthorized Interview - What do we know about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek1984 View Post
    I don't think Brad has Man In Black. A few years ago I attended a seminar with Brad and mentioned Man In Black and he really had no idea what I was talking about. I believe Man In Black was worked exclusively with Bryan Loren in 1989 and by the time Brad got involved, it was already pushed aside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek1984 View Post
    Same with Buffalo Bill. I highly doubt Brad has ever heard that one. Again, by the time Brad got involved, Buffalo Bill was pushed aside. John Barnes and Matt Forger are probably the only two people with the most knowledge on that one.
    Brad Sundberg is aware of these unreleased songs, but he simply avoids to address their existence or to give further information about them.

    Remember, for example, the answer he gave to MJJCommunity when he was asked about unreleased songs: although he said that he knows many of them, yet he refused to reveal further information about them (such as, information about their titles):

    MJJCommunity: “Do you remember any of Michael's songs that remain unreleased to this day and if yes, which ones are your favorites? Can you tell us a little about these unreleased songs?

    Brad Sundberg: “Sorry - I know many songs, but I am going to pass on that one.

    It appears that the Estate gave specific orders which do not allow Michael Jackson's collaborators to be voluble and revealing when it comes to information about unreleased songs.

  8. #37
    Points: 10,438, Level: 67
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Germany
    Posts
    1,282
    Points
    10,438
    Level
    67
    Thanks
    1,226
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 547 Posts

    Default Re: The 1983 Unauthorized Interview - What do we know about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by mj_frenzy View Post
    Brad Sundberg is aware of these unreleased songs, but he simply avoids to address their existence or to give further information about them.

    Remember, for example, the answer he gave to MJJCommunity when he was asked about unreleased songs: although he said that he knows many of them, yet he refused to reveal further information about them (such as, information about their titles):

    MJJCommunity: “Do you remember any of Michael's songs that remain unreleased to this day and if yes, which ones are your favorites? Can you tell us a little about these unreleased songs?

    Brad Sundberg: “Sorry - I know many songs, but I am going to pass on that one.

    It appears that the Estate gave specific orders which do not allow Michael Jackson's collaborators to be voluble and revealing when it comes to information about unreleased songs.

    You're jumping to conclusions.

    If Brad never mentioned (or was specifically asked about) "Men in Black" and "Buffalo Bill", then you can not claim that he is aware of them.

    Just because he said that he knows many unreleased songs, it doesn't have to mean that he knows these specific two.
    Last edited by Electro; 02-10-2020 at 10:49 AM.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •