Which Dangerous Tour concert you would like to see released?

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
I hope we get a new Dangerous Tour concert release at some point. Blu-Ray would be great but I'm ok with normal DVD if they don't have any concert in HD.

One of the Tokyo concerts would be great. Michael wore the black/gold jacket for Jam and he performed The Way You Make Me Feel and Bad. Also Slash was there for Black or White at one of the concerts at least:

This Wembley concert would be a good choice too. It looks like they had more cameras like in Bucharest:

Glasgow, 18/08/92! But I am biased, my dad was actually at this concert :D

For real though, a full pro release of the first show in Munich would be awesome. Huge crowd, full setlist and boundless energy.

Concert in Wembley. It had my favourite performance of Jam. And Black or White was also sing live over the playback.

One of the shows in Tokyo would be cool because these are the most interesting line of shows (Michael performed Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel again, last performances of Working Day And Night, different jacket in Man In The Mirror, etc.) and this one energetic concert in Wembley deserves to be seen. One of the July shows with the two songs would be nice to watch too, even though the one in Oslo is already out.

One of the shows in Tokyo would be cool because these are the most interesting line of shows (Michael performed Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel again, last performances of Working Day And Night, different jacket in Man In The Mirror, etc.) and this one energetic concert in Wembley deserves to be seen. One of the July shows with the two songs would be nice to watch too, even though the one in Oslo is already out.

He also had this outfit at one of the Tokyo concert:
oSnrG3q.jpg

I wouldn't mind a mix of different shows edited together. We could have Jam from Wembley, Bad and TWYMMF from Tokyo etc. As long as everything is edited together smoothly of course. And if we did this then this means we could edit together a show that'll have Bad, TWYMMF and Dangerous together.

Last edited:
I would like to see the Rotterdam concert. This one still has TWYMMF and Bad. Also the YouTube snippets show an energetic ‘92 Mike. In my opinion this peak as a dancer.

It's a shame that Oslo had so many technical issues going on. Thriller does not work in daylight at all.

Wembley no doubt. One of the biggest venues and arguably best Jam performance on the tour. Either that or a *properly* edited show.

I'd chose Wembley, but any new Dangerous concert release will be very welcome from my part.

Wembley or Tokyo definitely. A mix of both would be great in fact

How about a mix of all the Tokyo shows? I would love that.

I'm not gonna name any band or artists because in this era it might offend someone, but man, several concerts and music videos from artist which are just so below MJs leage are being restored in HD and released through YouTube, not on physical media. Why can't the Estate do that as well? Seriously, how much money would they spend doing that?

I'm not gonna name any band or artists because in this era it might offend someone, but man, several concerts and music videos from artist which are just so below MJs leage are being restored in HD and released through YouTube, not on physical media. Why can't the Estate do that as well? Seriously, how much money would they spend doing that?

MJ was able to edit several masters for the "bucharest" DVD. Dangerous shows should be in HQ Beta tape. Restoring one to HD should be cheaper than the wembley "remaster." Add this to the list of things that the estate should actually release.

Woah woah woah what performance and concert in Tokyo is this?
It probably December 24th or 31st. I wonder if he had that outfit when he performed The Way You Make Me Feel and Man in the Mirror. That photo is from Heal the World.

Last edited:
It probably December 24th or 31st. I wonder if he had that outfit when he performed The Way You Make Me Feel and Man in the Mirror. That photo is from Heal the World.
Those two songs in this outfit would be interesting to watch (can it get more rare than that on the Dangerous Tour?), but I don't think it is from the final show on New Years Eve as Mike wore a different jacket for Man In The Mirror in that concert. Is this photo really of Heal The World though? I don't see the head mic he usually wears for this song.

Oh, thanks for the extra photos. I just realized that I have never seen Michael wear pants with red stripes in a live performance other than this particular show in Tokyo. Whatever performance it is, I'd like to see it.

Berlin 1992.
Just because I was there and didn't see a thing - being a kid in a sea of grown-ups. :D

For selfish reasons I want to see Cardiff 1992. And it's been said that Michael spoke to the audience a lot more than he usually did because the rain was causing some technical problems.

analogue;4306298 said:
For selfish reasons I want to see Cardiff 1992. And it's been said that Michael spoke to the audience a lot more than he usually did because the rain was causing some technical problems.

ooo I’ve heard about this, is this the concert where he sang a cappella to the crowd while they were waiting for the stage crew to fix things?

Those two songs in this outfit would be interesting to watch (can it get more rare than that on the Dangerous Tour?), but I don't think it is from the final show on New Years Eve as Mike wore a different jacket for Man In The Mirror in that concert. Is this photo really of Heal The World though? I don't see the head mic he usually wears for this song.
I thought this was from HTW as well, but according to some user, it isn't. The case may be that he wore this red fit at the end of the New Years Eve show (December 31) during a performance of "Auld Lang Syne" by Siedah Garrett when he returned on stage to accept flowers and bid farewell to the audience, so sadly, I don't think any actual songs were performed in this rare fit (Bad and TWYMMF were withdrawn from later Tokyo shows anyway). This short performance can be heard at the end of the amateur audio of this show (the HQ one) when everyone celebrates the arrival of 1993. That should explain why Michael isn't using any microphone (hand nor head). I do find it weird though that HTW isn't on the amateur video recording (WYBT-BOW-MITM)

Also, I should add that on the Tokyo show on December 24, Michael wore the silver jacket in Jam that he wore after Munich instead of the black and gold one. Here is the apparent picture:

JKV8cIB.jpg

I thought this was from HTW as well, but according to some user, it isn't. The case may be that he wore this red fit at the end of the New Years Eve show (December 31) during a performance of "Auld Lang Syne" by Siedah Garrett when he returned on stage to accept flowers and bid farewell to the audience, so sadly, I don't think any actual songs were performed in this rare fit (Bad and TWYMMF were withdrawn from later Tokyo shows anyway). This short performance can be heard at the end of the amateur audio of this show (the HQ one) when everyone celebrates the arrival of 1993. That should explain why Michael isn't using any microphone (hand nor head). I do find it weird though that HTW isn't on the amateur video recording (WYBT-BOW-MITM)

Also, I should add that on the Tokyo show on December 24, Michael wore the silver jacket in Jam that he wore after Munich instead of the black and gold one. Here is the apparent picture:

JKV8cIB.jpg
Interesting. Thanks for the clarification. I'll be sure to listen to the end of this amateur audio of the final show in Tokyo. Oh, and the photo does appear to be taken in Tokyo, judging from the Michael's hairstyle, which is different in these shows. I am not sure why Michael would switch back to the black jacket with the gold coverings in these shows but again wear the silver version on Christmas Eve. It makes me wonder about any other changes in the costumes and such for these shows. These Tokyo concerts certainly seem like the most interesting of the Dangerous Tour.

However, when looking closely at the photo where Michael is holding a bouquet flowers in his hand (the one Galactus presented), I can see the bottom part of a microphone, like the one he uses in songs like Billie Jean and Beat It, meaning he may have actually been performing some song, unless it was just used to talk to the audience. Either way, it cannot be Heal The World because he performed that song with the head mic instead of the one he holds in his hands. Mystery mystery mystery.

I would so totally love to see any of Michael's Dangerous concerts fully released. But out of them I would totally love to see the Munich one the most. I just have the Billie Jean performance from that concert. And that is one of my most favorite Billie Jean performances he has ever done.

Interesting. Thanks for the clarification. I'll be sure to listen to the end of this amateur audio of the final show in Tokyo. Oh, and the photo does appear to be taken in Tokyo, judging from the Michael's hairstyle, which is different in these shows. I am not sure why Michael would switch back to the black jacket with the gold coverings in these shows but again wear the silver version on Christmas Eve. It makes me wonder about any other changes in the costumes and such for these shows. These Tokyo concerts certainly seem like the most interesting of the Dangerous Tour.

However, when looking closely at the photo where Michael is holding a bouquet flowers in his hand (the one Galactus presented), I can see the bottom part of a microphone, like the one he uses in songs like Billie Jean and Beat It, meaning he may have actually been performing some song, unless it was just used to talk to the audience. Either way, it cannot be Heal The World because he performed that song with the head mic instead of the one he holds in his hands. Mystery mystery mystery.
You're right, the Tokyo shows seem worthy of release besides Wembley. As I have suggested, these two can be mixed and be better than Bucharest (imo). Oh and good eye with the hand microphone in that photo. I didn't see it. Michael probably used it to talk at the end of the show cuz yeah, it ain't HTW

Judging by his pants leg not being up to his ankel, he definitely wasn't performing

You're right, the Tokyo shows seem worthy of release besides Wembley. As I have suggested, these two can be mixed and be better than Bucharest (imo). Oh and good eye with the hand microphone in that photo. I didn't see it. Michael probably used it to talk at the end of the show cuz yeah, it ain't HTW
Indeed a great suggestion. You know, I just realized that this should have been the outfit Michael wore in the Blood On The Dance Floor performances on the HIStory Tour. He only wore a red coat once (right?) and then later on, that strange blue jacket, plus normal black trousers. This red coat and red-striped pants look seems more appropriate if he was not going to wear the full-on red suit.

Judging by his pants leg not being up to his ankel, he definitely wasn't performing
Good point. That would be an inconvenience in songs like Man In The Mirror, where he spins and jumps around and all that.

Back