Michael Jackson Tells Gloria Allred To Go To Hell!

Seen one before. My response towards Allretch still stands:

“No really go to hell! And you tell Michael go to parenting class and I tell you ‘Kiss Satan in the mouth you evil man hating b:censored:!’!”

i see nothing wrong here. he was right. michael was a sweet soul but he was human like everyone else. he got mad and sad just like the rest of us.

Vile woman and her daughter. Ambulance chasing slimeballs. Who did deals for weinstein then claimed to be for the victims.

i see nothing wrong here. he was right. michael was a sweet soul but he was human like everyone else. he got mad and sad just like the rest of us.
Many folks agree with him when he said that back then. She over stepped her line. She can worry about MJ ddid in a foreign land yet she does not rush to call about kids who live down the street from her or where he office is located. She is full of it. And look what Rose McGown said what Gloria's daughter Lisa did to her for Weinstein. Both thos hags are clowns. And Gloria dropped from the Chandler's case within 2 days of getting on the case with NO explaination and said no more about the case back in 1994.

Last edited:
Vile woman and her daughter. Ambulance chasing slimeballs. Who did deals for weinstein then claimed to be for the victims.
And Weinstein was guilty as sin. Even when they were judging MJ, Lisa was working for Weinstein despite when creditable people who were just as rich as Weinstein like Angelina Jolie, Gwemth Paltrow was accusing/saying about Weinstein. That says it all.

Back