New MJ Fan, Need Help With Learning More About Him

Sneaky

Proud Member
Hi everyone, this is my first ever post here at the MJJCommunity. I am a very very new fan of MJ, and I know pretty much nothing. I want to get to know more about him and his tours mostly, and just eat up as much info as I can. Does anyone know of/ can recommended me a video or article or something that can tell me a lot about him?

Hi everyone, this is my first ever post here at the MJJCommunity. I am a very very new fan of MJ, and I know pretty much nothing. I want to get to know more about him and his tours mostly, and just eat up as much info as I can. Does anyone know of/ can recommended me a video or article or something that can tell me a lot about him?

Hello and welcome to MJJC! You could probably start with "The Life of an Icon", which is available to rent/buy on YouTube Movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv72OzJgY2A

I would also recommend this book, by Adrian Grant. It's a very comprehensive and detailed account of Michael's life - organised as a timeline, year by year - it basically includes everything Michael did throughout each year in terms of his recording and performing career, his humanitarianism, his personal and business relationships, his awards and special achievements.

51JrWVmxRzL.jpg

Here's a link to it on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-Documentary-Official-Tribute/dp/1849382611

Michael also wrote two books of his own. They give a beautiful insight into the man and show his talents/creativity in areas other than music.

Biography

moonwalk.jpg

Collection of poetry and stories

A1QDNfSB4FL.jpg

A book that I would recommend is called "Michael Jackson For the Record" by Chris Cadman and Craig Halstead, It lists information about songs, albums, tours, and a lot of other information. Just be careful where you get your info. If you are not sure about something I am sure that one of us more educated fans can help you.

Back