Thread: SMITH WORDES PASSED AWAY (one of the ladies dancers in smooth criminal)

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 707
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,340 Times in 1,008 Posts

Default SMITH WORDES PASSED AWAY (one of the ladies dancers in smooth criminal)

i hope it's okay to post this here. if not you guys know what to do.

Smith Wordes passed away on October 19 from late stage cancer. She was only 65 and was surrounded by her loved ones.

Smith Wordes worked on multiple projects with Michael Jackson as a dancer and choreographer.

First seen in Captain Eo in 1986, then Moonwalker in 1988 and “Black or White” during the morphing sequence.

Fans will remember her from her amazing dancing skills on Moonwalker where she was one of the ladies of the club 30 during the “Smooth Criminal” segment.

Smith Wordes worked also with Madonna and was also an actress appearing on “Beverly Hills Cop III”, “Star Treck: First Contact” and many more.

Rest in peace Smith Wordes
    Last edited by NatureCriminal7896; 23-10-2020 at 07:45 AM.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,093 Times in 2,113 Posts

Default Re: SMITH WORDES PASSED AWAY (one of the ladies dancers in smooth criminal)

Sad news. May god have mercy on her soul and my condolences to her family and friends. What a life she lived. She spent her time here on earth doing great work. RIP

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Themidwestcowboy For This Useful Post: