Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 187 USD, Received: 68 USD (36%)
We need your help...Please if you can help us with our cost's it will be hugely appreciated.

Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171
Results 2,551 to 2,553 of 2553

Thread: New MJ content (Possibility)

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: New MJ content (Possibility)

I hope that the estate plans with regard to the Broadway show being broadcast on Netflix etc is true. For so many fans that would love to go and see this but simply can not this a brilliant promotion if true. I think that Prince would be ideal to do the bio epic and I would not be surprised if he is partly in to do that. What better thing to catapult you to stardom(not that he needs it!)as a director for that mammoth project, with soundtrack etc connected. I also think that end of September/early October could well be good timing to promote the musical.
    What's the best thing to promote that musical? New or reworked Michael Jackson tracks. I still think that estate will release singles only to get the excitement going and then when enough music is out release Album or Ep.
    Here is hoping anyway!

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post
    Sony doesn't own Michael's catalogue (MIJAC), or "the vault" of unreleased songs. LOL. It is owned by the Estate.
    Yeah i know that, but they release stuff on their label i guess they (Sony) should have some sort of decision power on wheter it's time to release music or not, i find it very hard to believe that Sony is just patienly waiting for the Estate to decide when to release new music.

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,215 Times in 1,981 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diogo Bras View Post
    Yeah i know that, but they release stuff on their label i guess they (Sony) should have some sort of decision power on wheter it's time to release music or not, i find it very hard to believe that Sony is just patienly waiting for the Estate to decide when to release new music.
    That’s exactly what happens. Unless their contract outlines a specific release timeline, Sony is basically waiting for the Estate to hand something over. They could suggest or encourage, but the Estate isn’t obligated to do anything. The project drought is the fault of the Estate and the Estate alone.