New MJ content (Possibility)

Iwasaloser619

Proud Member
I’m surprised no one has been talking about that music list that leaked earlier today?

I didn't wanna post it here in case it was a hoax :rofl:

In case anyone hasn't seen it:

I think it orginated from this Twitter thread:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">New Michael Jackson music is coming soon.</p>&mdash; Greatest Artists Of All Time (@greatestartists) <a href="https://twitter.com/greatestartists/status/1320476515801403394?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 25, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Re: New MJ content?

So nobody reacts. Meaning it is a hoax? Definitely a VERY bad joke if it is one :p

Would be great but a random Twitter account tweeted it. It’s BS.

In case anyone hasn't seen it:

So, we can see:

• CGYW (likely Can't Get Your Weight Off of Me)
  • Pressure
  • TL (B.B. MIX/14 Mix)
  • (W.H.Y.) Done to Me
  • Pain
  • So Beautiful
  • TYLA (likely Throwing Your Life Away)
  • Melody (OG Version)
  • Peace Cry
It's almost certainly fake, but I can't help but get excited. I'm hoping they choose the right route and do new music instead of concerts.

EDIT: I emailed the Online Team about this. Obviously they won't say "yeah, it's real," but hopefully their response will either (1) contain an outright denial, or (2) be one of those cryptic "we aren't confirming or denying anything" comments that implies it's real.

Last edited:

Until i see proof, i'm not gonna believe this. we just have to wait and see. do anyone knows where this came from?

So, we can see:

• CGYW (likely Can't Get Your Weight Off of Me)
  • Pressure
  • TL (B.B. MIX/14 Mix)
  • (W.H.Y.) Done to Me
  • Pain
  • So Beautiful
  • TYLA (likely Throwing Your Life Away)
  • Melody (OG Version)
  • Peace Cry
It's almost certainly fake, but I can't help but get excited. I'm hoping they choose the right route and do new music instead of concerts.

EDIT: I emailed the Online Team about this. Obviously they won't say "yeah, it's real," but hopefully their response will either (1) contain an outright denial, or (2) be one of those cryptic "we aren't confirming or denying anything" comments that implies it's real.

Thanks for reaching out to the estate. I hope they will get back to you soon. I hope this is true.

Should be a good time to release something refreshing in terms of music to stir away from the LN scandal IMO.

It's mind blowing we haven't seen a single officially released audio since Xscape

Should be a good time to release something refreshing in terms of music to stir away from the LN scandal IMO.

It's mind blowing we haven't seen a single officially released audio since Xscape

Unless you count Diamonds Are Invincible :laughing:

It's been about 6/7 years since Xscape released. so, yeah it's time for some new content. the estate said they got something for History 25. so, we may get something soon.

They were definitely planning on doing something before LN happened. There was talk of releasing singles every so often. I guess when LN came out they decided it was best not to.

This is so fake lol. They posted this

dkZ5tJJs_o.png

It made you get that feeling for a second thought didn’t it?! Lol smh, it’s been so long. Come on with it already, Hee! Hee! Whooo!!

Again people... we had no idea "im so blue, free, cgywom & etc existed so....we might be in for a surprise if real

I'm absolutely reaching here, but assuming this is real, "Peace Cry" could be an accidental combination of titles -- "Pray for Peace" (which is registered with the US Copyright Office) and "Cry" (which was identified in his 1993 Mexico deposition).

But then again, it's probably not real, and my hunger for MJ music is just driving me crazy.

I'm absolutely reaching here, but assuming this is real, "Peace Cry" could be an accidental combination of titles -- "Pray for Peace" (which is registered with the US Copyright Office) and "Cry" (which was identified in his 1993 Mexico deposition).

But then again, it's probably not real, and my hunger for MJ music is just driving me crazy.

I think we'd all love for it to be real. But it's very easy to create something like this and I've seen it as a troll in other music communities I am part of lol.

^^^

50th Anniversary? - for what? His first soloalbum or?

I doubt this is true. But new music would be a blessing.

Completely fake. New music ain’t coming out anytime soon.

That guy also tweeted:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mary J. Blige<br><br>D'Angelo <br><br>Abel &quot;The Weeknd&quot; Tesfaye</p>&mdash; Greatest Artists Of All Time (@greatestartists) <a href="https://twitter.com/greatestartists/status/1320685431348961280?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 26, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Mary J. Blige and D'angelo apparently reworked a cover of Sly & the Family Stone's Hot Fun In Summertime that Michael recorded at some point, and it was cut from Xscape. I guess they're now reworking that track with The Weeknd featuring on it. I can't imagine Abel singing on that track AT ALL, lol. This has to be fake.

MJ/KylieFan;4307930 said:

Of course not.

Some people can do anything in order to get some attention and activity on their social media accounts.

There are even mistakes on certain songs&#8217; descriptions from that user (for example, the correct song&#8217;s title is &#8216;Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me&#8217;, not &#8216;Get You Weight Of Me&#8217;).

In this user&#8217;s Instagram comments section of that post, you can also see that this user cannot even provide a source for the so-called &#8216;Invincible 20&#8217; anniversary album release.

Back