Assassin's Creed

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
With news of a new Netflix series in the works i decided to do an Assassins Creed marathon starting with ACII and playing through all the games up till Valhalla. I stopped playing Assassins Creed after Black Flag as i quite enjoyed the modern-day Desmond story, it wasn't really the same after Black Flag but I am curious about the later games like Unity and Syndicate. Does anyone else play AC games? It' seems to be an almost yearly occurrence now to expect a new AC game :laughing:

I used to be a big fan of the series but I haven't played the new ones either. The last one I finished was AC3. Many don't seem to like it but its actually my favorite in the series. I have AC4, Unity and Syndicate but haven't played them much. I have been thinking about playing Origins because the Egypt setting is interesting.

Last edited:
I'm in the middle of AC3 just now. I actually don't mind it, some of the animations are cool and the parkour seems to be better than the Ezio games.

I wish they would remake the first game. The original is great but it could have been better.

I wish they would remake the first game. The original is great but it could have been better.

I've not played the orignal for years. I felt it was a little too repetitive but ACII on-words is awesome. I have the most memories attached to Ezio

I've not played the orignal for years. I felt it was a little too repetitive but ACII on-words is awesome. I have the most memories attached to Ezio

Have you played the remastered versions? I have been thinking about buying The Ezio Collection and AC3 Remastered. I heard that they have had some glitches around the release but I hope they have patched them.

I loved every AC game from 1 to Syndicate, even Unity which is actually a very good game, now the game is patched.

But I must confess that I hate what they have done to the series in recent years. I understand that the game had to go in a different direction after the disappointing release of Unity and the subsequent effect it had on the sales of Syndicate. But going down the RPG route. I am not the biggest fan of RPG games, I don't mind some RPG elements, but I felt like they have tried to make AC into a full fledged RPG game and it had a determinantal effect to a point that recent AC games don't feel like AC games anymore.

I played Origins for a bit, and although I liked the game, it didn't feel like an AC game at all. Same thing with Odyssey which I actually didn't like at all. I ain't excited about the AC Valhala either and I will probably give it a skip or wait for the price to drop significantly before I buy it.

Back