My rescued pet sparrow loves MJ!

SilkySnare

Proud Member
This is Chibi and she is a house sparrow.

She was rescued from certain death when she was around 10 days old.
We took her home and she became family. When she started to fly, we took her out, but she didn't want to leave.
So now we go out every day and she flies around, checks out every person (she loves people) and comes right back to our shoulders.

She eats everything (from potatoes to salad) except meat (yay!), she loves bathing in clean water and she loves listening to music.
I played her some Michael and she started singing and fell asleep. I'm not kidding you. I have videos, but can't upload them to YT because of copyright strikes.

She's got her own Youtube and Instagram channel which I would love to share with you all.

YT CHANNEL
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb9UHSpgPRtKKokj4ukGhSg

INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/chibi_the_sparrow/

So check this out, "synthesia" versions of popular songs don't get muted. Can you guess the song in this video? :D

The latest episode is featuring another Michael song. I think it turned out great.
What is interesting is that there was no copyright strike on the song. So from my channel's perspective, I hope Hot Street is never officially released :D

The latest episode is featuring another Michael song. I think it turned out great.
What is interesting is that there was no copyright strike on the song. So from my channel's perspective, I hope Hot Street is never officially released :D
What an adorable birdie! With great taste in music and overall taste (vegan sweets) ;)

What an adorable birdie! With great taste in music and overall taste (vegan sweets) ;)
Haha, thank you.
We are working hard to keep the YT and IG channels as high quality as possible. The music selection plays a big role for sure.
And Chibi is such a wonderful model, it's not very hard to capture awesome moments with her.
We are also super happy that she thrives on vegan food. She gets all the protein from plants, same as we do. We don't even let her eat bugs outside, with mosquitoes being the only exception :]

Back