New Interview with Michael Jackson's Secret Lover

HiddenMannaThoughts

Proud Member
Listen to the exclusive details here: https://anchor.fm/michael-dasilva/episodes/Shana-Mangatal-Michael-Jackson-Deep-Dive-elcqnn

In this episode, Shana Mangatal, who worked at Gallin Morey Associates for seven years in the 1990's (When Michael Jackson was the biggest client represented by that talent management company) talks about her memoir, "Michael and Me: The Untold Story of Michael Jackson's Secret Romance." We go DEEP and pull back the curtain to shed light on one of the most famous, yet mysterious and misunderstood people who has ever lived. In her book, Shana details the secret romance that she says she shared with The King of Pop. Shana had a unique vantage point from which to see what Michael was really like. I encourage you to check out her social media platforms like Instagram as well as her YouTube channel to learn more about her and see all of the videos and pictures she has posted from her time with Michael. I hope you enjoy this episode! It's well worth a listen :) Please let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing your feedback! Thanks.

:mj5:

Back