Dangerous Era

Mjjpikagurl

Proud Member
9d0b5f793710a71045c60c09865ce655.jpg

tumblr_mmdn1quTkC1rhqrwzo1_500-1484099044.jpg

be careful making threads because they probably already exist. i have this problem too sometimes. try using the SEARCH FOURM button to try to see can you find a thread already exist. if not make an thread for the topic that doesn't exist. as many said before this website almost 20 year old so most topics and threads already been made by active and inactive users.

be careful making threads because they probably already exist. i have this problem too sometimes. try using the SEARCH FOURM button to try to see can you find a thread already exist. if not make an thread for the topic that doesn't exist. as many said before this website almost 20 year old so most topics and threads already been made by active and inactive users.

I just went through the picture threads in the archive and there is no HIStory Era thread except for mine nor is there a Dangerous Era thread nor a Bad Era thread. By the way, I am about to ressurect a few threads.

I just went through the picture threads in the archive and there is no HIStory Era thread except for mine nor is there a Dangerous Era thread nor a Bad Era thread. By the way, I am about to resurrect a few threads.

Your resurrection is greatly appreciated.

This is true, however our pictures threads aren't really organised according to eras and therefore, some of the eras may have not been created, up until now. Or, if they have been created long, long ago, they are not being used now and/or many of the pictures are no longer visible in those threads. There are many picture threads on more specific topics, with a more narrow focus, like Michael's smile, or his hands, or Michael in a specific place, etc. which is great, of course. I have been speaking with Mjjpikagurl about the pictures threads and I have given her my support, in her wish to create threads for the eras that may be missing in our titles.

This is true, however our pictures threads aren't really organised according to eras and therefore, some of the eras may have not been created, up until now. Or, if they have been created long, long ago, they are not being used now and/or many of the pictures are no longer visible in those threads. There are many picture threads on more specific topics, with a more narrow focus, like Michael's smile, or his hands, or Michael in a specific place, etc. which is great, of course. I have been speaking with Mjjpikagurl about the pictures threads and I have given her my support, in her wish to create threads for the eras which are missing in our titles.
Thanks so much for what you said.

This is true, however our pictures threads aren't really organised according to eras and therefore, some of the eras may have not been created, up until now. Or, if they have been created long, long ago, they are not being used now and/or many of the pictures are no longer visible in those threads. There are many picture threads on more specific topics, with a more narrow focus, like Michael's smile, or his hands, or Michael in a specific place, etc. which is great, of course. I have been speaking with Mjjpikagurl about the pictures threads and I have given her my support, in her wish to create threads for the eras which are missing in our titles.

okay.

29 years ago this month I first discovered MJ. The very first MJ short film that I ever seen was the video for "Black or White".
uSibtM.jpg

Back