Donald Trump

The question is not IF he lost...
The question is will this bigly brain damaged loser manage to accept it before the secret service drags him out of the White House on 20th January with the whole world watching and laughing. :D

He maneuvered himself into a deep hole. No idea how he wants to get out of this without losing his orange face.
Let's just hope he won't do anything too stupid while he still has the power to nuke the planet.

Last edited:
i pray that he don't blow up half of the usa before he goes. he can run again in 2024 if he wants. he needs to calm down.

(I'm not American and don't live in the US.)

Some people argue that he was one of the rare US Presidents who
- actually did what he promised ( but I'm not so sure about this ... as far as I understood, Obama also tried to do things he promised, like the healthcare thing, but got strong opposition and Trump destroyed it. I don't think Trump ever finish his infamous wall... But I don't live in the US so I may miss a lot of things in internal US politics).
- didn't start new wars (but I heard that on the other hand, he strengthened existing military positions)
- actually stood strong against Chinese competition and influence

So, I'm not even sure if I should give him credit for these, or other things, but I'm curious.

Regarding the person, I can't stand the way he speaks and behaves, his all ways and gestures scream "narcissist liar" ... and yeah "crybaby" seems accurate too.

Back