What's Your Favorite Video(s) Of The Day?

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
I'm not sure a thread like this exist. but i'm making this thread so people can post their favorite video(s) of the day.

ahhh I am so glad I found a thread for this!! I am *always* finding amazing videos and I never know where to share them...

Anyway, today I came across this one which is the first time I'm seeing it! Michael accepting the Humanitarian Award at the Bollywood Awards in 1999. I love everything about this, but his speech and his humility are just incredible. I also never tire of seeing an audience go completely wild for him while he gets all shy and embarrassed. The few times he giggles while trying to deliver this speech give me life. He was just perfection. Also, how prophetic of him to talk about the instantaneous nature of celebrity... '99 had nothing on '22 in that regard.

"In some ways I feel undeserving to receive an award for doing something that is my duty..." 😭

And now I came upon this one, which I have seen before, but cannot get enough of. What a beautiful person he was. I just melt when I watch these interactions. He is so sweet and full of love. I love how he tries to make all the children feel special and how he spends time looking through the gift. In the end when they introduce the little boy who is shy and he says "join the club, we're all shy"...

I genuinely don't understand how anyone could watch this man in videos, let alone meet him and have real interactions, and not immediately fall in love with him :ROFLMAO: :love:

🤣 I think those who saw this side of him did fall in love with him. "Oh boy! I am embarrassed" 😂 💕💕
He is so cute sitting in that little chair 😍 and he is actually looking at the book not just flipping pages. Giving the cute smile 😊

🤣 I think those who saw this side of him did fall in love with him. "Oh boy! I am embarrassed" 😂 💕💕
He is so cute sitting in that little chair 😍 and he is actually looking at the book not just flipping pages. Giving the cute smile 😊
RIGHT?! that "oh boy! I am embarrassed" gives me butterflies. He's just so sweet.

He IS so adorable in that chair and just so sweet looking at the book and showing the little girl that he recognized her photo. There's a moment when he is talking to the teacher about what cartoons they watch and he is looking up at her... his eyes are so bright, but intense, and he gives her this smile, and I literally cannot fathom what it would feel like to be on the receiving end of that look.... like, it's too much. I would probably faint lol.

What a fabulous thread. Great idea.

Michael at the Grevin Museum in April 1997. There is a shorter version (approx 4m 30s, IIRC) just showing him interacting with fans, signing autographs etc but I love this full version. Seeing him inside the museum, looking at the exhibits, signing his autograph, interacting with Marcel Marceau - it's all fabulous.

This one is from Michael's visit to a Russian orphanage in September 1993. Apart from Michael's own videos and short films this is hands down my favourite video footage of Michael. I think it's beautiful.

Michael at the Grevin Museum in April 1997. There is a shorter version (approx 4m 30s, IIRC) just showing him interacting with fans, signing autographs etc but I love this full version. Seeing him inside the museum, looking at the exhibits, signing his autograph, interacting with Marcel Marceau - it's all fabulous.
I need to get myself to Grevin Museum pronto!
He is so cute interacting even with the exhibits 😂. And that little girl! I hope she understands what a moment that was!
Actually I don't know if Michael is unique in these interactions with fans or it's routine for all celebrities 🤔

This was amazing! I'm glad you included the longer clip. I absolutely love watching him inside the museum, looking around, and seeing what he finds interesting and where he puts his attention. I can't even imagine though how hard it must be to just observe things the way you naturally would when you are being filmed and everyone is watching you the whole time. It must have been so hard for him, though I suppose on some level he was used to it.

I have only seen short clips from the part outside when he is interacting with his fans, so seeing all of that was lovely. My face hurt from smiling so hard watching him. He was just on another level of class, humility, and dignity. God. I'm sitting there watching people lose their minds over him and screaming all because he's visiting a museum, just waiting for hours to get a glimpse of him... and you can't help but ask yourself, what kind of human being is worthy of this much attention? And honestly, I don't know if any other than him would be.

But seriously, his fame was suffocating. As a fan, I love to see how famous he was because it's a marker in some way of how adored he was. I NEVER tire of seeing him be adored. But at the same time, suffocating. I feel so bad for him, even if he enjoyed it in some ways. I just feel sad that every single moment of his life when he was in the public was like this. So much attention would be exhausting and definitely warp your view of reality and yet he remained such a lovely person.

Back