Did MJ share his bed?

DavidZanyar

Proud Member
Hi there,

Sorry if this has been done to death on here!

But I feel like that's one of the more confusing factors of the whole thing... have you guys ever got to bottom of it? Because over the years I feel like I've heard different contadictory versions

1. He let the kids sleep in the bed but he always slept on the floor

2. The kids slept in another bed on another floor of his massive bedroom

3. They sometimes slept in the same bed whilst watching cartoons etc..

I know he's innocent but other people often say "well whatever happened he admitted sleeping with kids and that's wrong", so I'd like to be able to put them straight if that isn't the case..

thanks

Michael said in the Living With Michael Jackson documentary that he did sleep in the bed with children sometimes. Other times he would give them the bed and he slept on the floor. Here's the clip:

Michael said in the Living With Michael Jackson documentary that he did sleep in the bed with children sometimes. Other times he would give them the bed and he slept on the floor. Here's the clip:

Ah yes I remember this now.

I do remember at least 1 person pointing out that sharing his bedroom wasn't as odd as it sounded because it was as big as a house, and on two stories, and the kids would sleep in a bed on the second storey. But that doesn't really mean anything if Michael has already admitted sharing his actual bed..

Anyway doesn't matter I suppose, we know he didn't do anything regardless

I just found this too, this helps to explain

https://themichaeljacksonallegation...-sharing-his-bedroom-with-unrelated-children/

Even though I do find this behavier a bit odd I see absolutely nothing criminal or sexual behavior at all.

I would never sleep in the same bed as my friends children - but maybe that's me and the rest of the world gone wrong and not MJ.

With all the stuff going on I would never ever put myself in such a situation where I could be accused of any wrongdoing. Unfortunately noone told MJ he shold not do it. It's like every person around MJ was too afraid to say NO... If MJ had had persons around him who guided him better and told him NO once in a while, many things would be different I guess...

DavidZanyar;4310813 said:
Hi there,

Sorry if this has been done to death on here!

But I feel like that's one of the more confusing factors of the whole thing... have you guys ever got to bottom of it? Because over the years I feel like I've heard different contadictory versions

1. He let the kids sleep in the bed but he always slept on the floor

2. The kids slept in another bed on another floor of his massive bedroom

3. They sometimes slept in the same bed whilst watching cartoons etc..

I know he's innocent but other people often say "well whatever happened he admitted sleeping with kids and that's wrong", so I'd like to be able to put them straight if that isn't the case..

thanks

These are not different, contradictory versions, because all these three versions happened (the three versions are not mutually exclusive).

- He let the kids sleep in the bed but he always slept on the floor.

He said that to Ed Bradley in the 60 Minutes Interview (2003), at least regarding Gavin Arvizo:

“… I didn't sleep in the bed with the child [Gavin Arvizo]. Even if I did, it's okay. I slept on the floor. I give the bed to the child…” (Michael Jackson)

- Kids slept in another bed on another floor of his massive bedroom.

Kids when they were invited to his Neverland Ranch (and when they did not want to sleep with their parents in the guest rooms) they often slept in another bed on another floor of his massive bedroom.

- Kids sometimes slept in the same bed whilst watching cartoons etc…

He said that to Martin Bashir in the above documentary’s video segment (2003).

Hess;4310919 said:
Even though I do find this behavier a bit odd I see absolutely nothing criminal or sexual behavior at all.

I would never sleep in the same bed as my friends children - but maybe that's me and the rest of the world gone wrong and not MJ.

With all the stuff going on I would never ever put myself in such a situation where I could be accused of any wrongdoing. Unfortunately noone told MJ he shold not do it. It's like every person around MJ was too afraid to say NO... If MJ had had persons around him who guided him better and told him NO once in a while, many things would be different I guess...

There were people from his circle who kept warning him that this behaviour (of sharing his bed with children could lead to problems, such as accusations against him).

One of them was Uri Geller who warned him about that, but Michael Jackson paid no attention to his words.

Also, his defence lawyer Thomas Mesereau advised him (right after the end of the 2005 trial) that from now on he should not allow boys to sleep with him in his bedroom or in his bed.

Michael Jackson followed Thomas Mesereau’s advice this time, but by that time it was too late for him (because of the damage that he had already undergone).

In my opinion there's was nothing wrong sharing his bed with children AND people. but he should been careful who he surround himself with. michael was poor black boy who grew up in Gary. michael neighborhood was/is poor. everyone sleep it in one bed together. same as his sisters. so that was normal for michael. someone who isn't poor or know struggle michael and his family when though wouldn't understand.

Lets not get into this.

Yes but in the most innocent way.

Michael never did anything to them, he loved the innocent company of children, no guile and no nastiness unlike the adults in his life.
Cascio's book is probably the best explanation of this, you get the idea of why he surrounded himself with children and young adults all the time.
Frank identifies this when he goes from one of Michael's friends to his manager and he actually sees what its like first hand to deal with adults in
the world of Michael Jackson and how removed it was from the world of being one of his young friends.

He even mentions how Michael acted very differently in each situation, always on guard and defensive around adults, particularly expoitive one and then
totally letting his guard down and relaxing around children.

Thank god he followed Mesereaus advice and finally stopped doing it. Of course he was innocent but you are asking for potential accusations when you are letting people into your home let alone in to your bedroom. And as we know Sneddon was planning something else, hence MJs swift departure from the usa

I don't really know or care but I do know Michaels Bedroom at Neverland was the size of a McMansion, it was a 2 storey suite and his bed was like 10 feet by 16 feet or something and there were several smaller beds and pull out cots around that room.

Absolutely certain it was innocent kiddies watching movies and eating candy stuff if they did.

Back