Christmas with the Jackson 5

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
Universal Music celebrates its Christmas catalog with a digital collection entitled "Christmas With... which includes many artists including The Beach Boys, Bing Crosby, Chuck Berry, Dean Martin, Ella Fitzgerald, Nat King Cole and the Jackson 5

1.Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (Jackson 5)
2,Up On The House Top (Jackson 5)
3.Give Love On Christmas Day (Jackson 5)
4.I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (Jackson 5)
5.Have Yourself A Merry Christmas (Jackson 5)
6.Little Christmas Tree (Michael Jackson)

noelj5.jpg

https://thejackson5.lnk.to/ChristmasPR

It's funny to know they didn't celebrate Christmas but these songs are classics. that's Really good talent you can make something and don't even celebrate it.

It's funny to know they didn't celebrate Christmas but these songs are classics. that's Really good talent you can make something and don't even celebrate it.

For sure, actually some of the most popular Christmas songs were written by people that don't celebrate Christmas, go figure.

I bought the J5 CD last year. It's the only Christmas album I own.

If you listen closely to Jam you can hear sleigh bells in the background. Jam is a Christmas song. lol

If you listen closely to Jam you can hear sleigh bells in the background. Jam is a Christmas song. lol

i just notice that a few weeks ago. hahahaha. i guess that's what michael got his idea from this song. it was his favorite song.

Yeah, it was like January or February. I figured that was the best time of year to buy it, the Amazon price was really low. I even listened to it as soon as it got delivered!

There are like 3 or 4 remixes at the end to fill out the CD, but it's a pretty solid album. I'd recommend it, especially if you like that era. I'm not that into Xmas music, I think the only other song I have is Snobs by the Hussys, plus a few random ones I downloaded.

Yeah, it was like January or February. I figured that was the best time of year to buy it, the Amazon price was really low. I even listened to it as soon as it got delivered!

There are like 3 or 4 remixes at the end to fill out the CD, but it's a pretty solid album. I'd recommend it, especially if you like that era. I'm not that into Xmas music, I think the only other song I have is Snobs by the Hussys, plus a few random ones I downloaded.

you must be an collector? yes it's best to buy things after the holidays because their are winding down. before good too.

I love the sleigh bells in JAM. I love JAM. It's one of my favourite songs on the Dangerous album and the best concert opener, EVER!!!

which CD are u talking about?

The Jacksons' ages were ranged from 12 to 19 during their recording sessions for The Jackson 5 Christmas Album.

you must be an collector? yes it's best to buy things after the holidays because their are winding down. before good too.
Well, I'm not a total collector - there are still about 3 J5 albums I don't have. I figured I was going to get this album eventually, so why not buy it after Xmas.

Check Camel camel camel, it gives you the Amazon price history of something.

which CD are u talking about?
Its called Ultimate Christmas Collection. It's basically the original album, plus half an hour of spoken messages and acapella mixes and stuff.

Yes it's the one linked above.

Well, I'm not a total collector - there are still about 3 J5 albums I don't have. I figured I was going to get this album eventually, so why not buy it after Xmas.

Check Camel camel camel, it gives you the Amazon price history of something.

hahaha. i was asking. hope you finish your collection one day. it's takes time. :)

Back