Michael Jackson: 50th Anniversary Celebration | Trailer (Coming January 1st 2021)

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
Michael Jackson: 50th Anniversary Celebration | Azura Music

2021 marks the 50th anniversary of Michael Jackson's solo career. To celebrate that, I made a celebration video containing Michael's biggest hits and humanitarian work. The music is mixed by myself from the ground up.

Watch in 4k for the best bitrate.

A huge thank you to Meta for restoring the Remember The Time short film, and Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' Munich footage!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1StqXv4PXP2X49jfvXyScw

Last edited:
The estate should really step up their game, this milestone is the biggest until Michael's 70th birthday....

The estate should really step up their game, this milestone is the biggest until Michael's 70th birthday....

It's rumored that they are releasing some kind of a promotional film next year, along with new music. Take that with a huuuuge grain of salt though, it's from a supposed leaker on Twitter.

It's rumored that they are releasing some kind of a promotional film next year, along with new music. Take that with a huuuuge grain of salt though, it's from a supposed leaker on Twitter.

Haha.. Promotional film, let me guess some forgettable celebrities talking about Michael? Or, some compilation of VHS clips with more celebrities talking over? It's kinda hard to think about nice things when everything has been executed so poorly.

If the Leaving Neverland dispute is not settled, The 50th anniversary celebration of Michael Jackson will be canceled.

If the Leaving Neverland dispute is not settled, The 50th anniversary celebration of Michael Jackson will be canceled.

i hope not. but like fans said the fans gonna do it better then the estate. also welcome to the forum. happy holidays.

Happy holidays too!

MERRY-CHRISTMAS-MICHAEL-michael-jackson-33141346-400-400.gif

Re: Michael Jackson: 50th Anniversary Celebration | Azura Music

2021 marks the 50th anniversary of Michael Jackson's solo career. To celebrate that, I made a celebration video containing Michael's biggest hits and humanitarian work. The music is mixed by myself from the ground up.

Watch in 4k for the best bitrate.

A huge thank you to Meta for restoring the Remember The Time short film, and Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' Munich footage!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1StqXv4PXP2X49jfvXyScw

Update

Back